• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Was it Poch who sold Sandro? If so why would he sel Sandro for £10m just to buy someone pretty much exactly the same for double the price a year later?

Was it Poch who sold Sandro? If so why would he sel Sandro for £10m just to buy someone pretty much exactly the same for double the price a year later?
Does seem a little strange.

Poch knows him well though, maybe Wanyama has something he's not been showing at SCBC.

Not to sound too condescending, but I think he was better than Celtic and his talent stood out in that league. The pace of the PL catches a lot of players out in their first season which explains, to me at least, why he struggled 1st time out. Now he looks to have acclimatised and looks good. Not earth shatteringly good but good none the less. To be honest I was hoping for Schneiderlin-Kramer-Illarmendi-Bender in that order,but hey- he's a DM a least!
no need to tiptoe around how bad Scottish football is with me, i watched it long enough to know.
I don't generally watch celtic games but the ones I did see tended to be the bigger ones and to be honest I always came thinking Scottish football was his level. I was very surprised arsenal were sniffing around as I didn't think he had the composure for their style. when ive seen him for Southampton hes looked a lot better than I ever thought he would be and I think could fit in with either bentaleb or mason beside/in front of him.

I don't think we'd have thrown away 2 points against Stoke if we'd had a Wanyama type player in the middle of the park. We don't need 11 cultured technicians. Our CBs need someone in front of them who can offer them greater protection than they have at present. Break up play, move the ball on.

Well from what I have seen of him he is better at what he does well then any of our other players for that position, unless we fix that bloody big hole in CM we will struggle again.

its in the mandate if you want to join levy ... first stop following current club on twitter

Poch got rid of all the CMs who couldn't transition the ball quickly - Sandro, Capoue and Dembele (who he only uses as Defensive AM) and only plays those who can (chiefly Mason and Bentaleb).

Wanyama seems to go against this trend

Wanyama has stopped following Southampton on twitter aparently... It's a sad day when that means something..

Berahino has done the same today with WBA on some other social media thing...wonder whether we've told them to do this to send a message to their clubs?!?

Poch got rid of all the CMs who couldn't transition the ball quickly - Sandro, Capoue and Dembele (who he only uses as Defensive AM) and only plays those who can (chiefly Mason and Bentaleb).

He doesn't go against it as his short passing game is far better than you want to give him credit for - he's no creative spark but moves the ball well enough to do what's required

Pretty sure everyone was cumming in their pants over Capoue the first few months he played due to the way he passed the ball?

Pretty sure everyone was cumming in their pants over Capoue the first few months he played due to the way he passed the ball?

Capoue had a good long pass on him, but its the short, sharp transitioning that he was too cumbersome to do.

Poch knows what he wants better than you know what Poch wants.

Or does he?

Back