• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but am I right in understanding that even if Liverpool win Europa League and qualify for CL, the 4th team in PL will still qualify too?

So basically we got fudged when we finished 4th and Chelsea won the CL, but the two teams who will have had the same thing happen to them either side of us will both qualify?

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but am I right in understanding that even if Liverpool win Europa League and qualify for CL, the 4th team in PL will still qualify too?

So basically we got fudgeed when we finished 4th and Chelsea won the CL, but the two teams who will have had the same thing happen to them either side of us will both qualify?

yep

surely that doesn't surprise you though

So you would only leave Liverpool for Real Madrid or Barcelona, no other club at the moment can compare!
Did Poch kick him the head for that penalty?

So you would only leave Liverpool for Real Madrid or Barcelona, no other club at the moment can compare!
Did Poch kick him the head for that penalty?

I imagine you'd leave if offers came in from any of West Ham, Southampton, United, City, Spurs or Arsenal.. Maybe even chuck Leicester in.

That's failing to mention the top teams in Germany, Italy and France...

Breaking News
--

UEFA are taking the unsurprising step of giving Liverpool a wildcard into next season's EL as the entire football world has decided it's really quite mean and disrespectful that they don't get a second chance. Justifying the move a UEFA spokesperson cited precedent where a team fluked a CL win but had such a dogbrick domestic season that they were not qualified for the following campaign, obviously they were dropped straight into the group stage and allowed to bring their idiot brother along for the ride.

It's not all good news for Liverpool though as they are sure to be hit with a £17.45 fine after their fans yet again had a fight in a foreign city with anything that moved.

One travelling supporter who wished not to be named (after CCTV footage showed him punching a parking meter outside of controlled hours) claimed "it wasn't my fault".

How some of you think that Liverpool will win the league next season beggars belief. They lack quality throughout midfield, defence and in goal.

Klopp won't be able to flush out all the crap he's got in that squad. They'll be lucky to break into the top five next season.

hahaha .. victims again .. no Europe.

no doubt 100% of their supporters will pick them to finish above us "again" (despite only doing so once in last 6 years) at start of next season.

half an hour in at work and the friction between Liverpool and Everton fans is in full-on mode....love it. Sat here grinning

Talksport this morning blame eufa for the fighting, stadium wasn't big enough seemingly.
But at least they're reporting it I suppose, BBC have totally blanked it.

How some of you think that Liverpool will win the league next season beggars belief. They lack quality throughout midfield, defence and in goal.

Klopp won't be able to flush out all the crap he's got in that squad. They'll be lucky to break into the top five next season.

Like the previous 4/7 years then haha !!!

Massive massive club though

Back