• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I was surprised how easily liverpool got turned over in the second half last night,yeah they conceded an early goal but after that nothing no fight back what so ever......sometimes they play like world beaters then the next game like also rans....it be interesting if managers pick up how seville played against a high pressing team like Liverpool,in the second half,the third goal was fortunate but they could have scored two or three more.

i can see them doing ok next season but not title contenders,i think the goons may do ok,then us or Emirates Marketing Project. I can see southampton doing a leicester next year if koman stays,if they didn't have that blip after xmas they would have finished second at least.

"entitlement attitude" It just sums them up! not dissimilar to some religious movements.

it's not something you can just pin on the dippers, we're getting it from palace and united fans over cup final tickets for the weekend, no one is immune, people think that just because they have decided to affiliate themselves with an organisation they somehow have some ownership of it, its infuriating

it's not something you can just pin on the dippers, we're getting it from palace and united fans over cup final tickets for the weekend, no one is immune, people think that just because they have decided to affiliate themselves with an organisation they somehow have some ownership of it, its infuriating

Its like they are following a religion and it's part of why I dislike all religion. It turns some people in to zombies.

It's been a week were I have found myself losing it or at least overreacting after the Sunday game. I try not get too upset over football but I was gutted/shocked Sunday evening, I was not proud of my reaction at 62 you think I would know better. So let off steam on here rather than grump around the house. Last night I saw men crying! That I dont get.

You say "we're getting it from palace and united fans over cup final tickets" Is that part of your job?
I can understand trying to get a ticket and being miffed if you fail but not getting upset.

Some Liverpool fans though have lost reality and forgotten it's a sport

Last edited:
Its like they are following a religion and it's part of why I dislike all religion. It turns some people in to zombies.

It's been a week were I have found myself losing it or at least overreacting after the Sunday game. I try not get too upset over football but I was gutted/shocked Sunday evening, I was not proud of my reaction at 62 you think I would no better. So let off steam on here rather than grump around the house. Last night I saw men crying! That I dont get.

You say "we're getting it from palace and united fans over cup final tickets" Is that part of your job?
I can understand trying to get a ticket and being miffed if you fail but not getting upset.

Some Liverpool fans though have lost reality and forgotten it's a sport

generally agree

no not part of my job, just seeing the moaning going on on social media

if you can afford it and you want to go try and get a ticket by all means, but do not presume for one second that you have more right to that ticket than anybody else

a lot of people forget its a sport, but there are an increasing number who refuse to accept that it's a business as well now

Yeh I agree here, its everywhere, I get it at my local non league club, people who think they are the club and the club is them, its throughout football.

The number of fans of a number of clubs who go home look in the mirror and genuinely believe they are the number one fan in the world must be huge.

My problem with Liverpool and their fans is this general attitude that they are not nasty fans and that they OWN football, football would not exist without Liverpool, thats what boils my tinkle

From Rawk :D:D:D:D
Cizu9yjW0AA71WF.jpg:large

I can only smile.

It appears that half the team of amazing world-beaters that knocked out the team that 'battered' us are no longer fit to wear their precious red shrt

half an hour in at work and the friction between Liverpool and Everton fans is in full-on mode....love it. Sat here grinning

In school and now work I mastered the position of manipulating arguments amongst the fans. Pick and choose which side of the argument I wanted to agree with then join in

Really important they didn't get CL football in terms of their competition with us.

City will have CL and spending a ton of money (and will likely need a large churn of players)
Scum will have CL and likely spend on one or two key players
We will have CL and likely spend on one or two key players

Manure will have no CL and spending a ton of money on a lot of players
Pool will have no CL and need a ton of very specific type players (for Klopp's system)

Really feel they will struggle to get first choices and we need to keep them out of top tier yet again.

Really important they didn't get CL football in terms of their competition with us.

City will have CL and spending a ton of money (and will likely need a large churn of players)
Scum will have CL and likely spend on one or two key players
We will have CL and likely spend on one or two key players

Manure will have no CL and spending a ton of money on a lot of players
Pool will have no CL and need a ton of very specific type players (for Klopp's system)

Really feel they will struggle to get first choices and we need to keep them out of top tier yet again.

On the other hand it will give Klopp a lot of time in between games next season to work on his system with the players he does attract. And it might allow them to be slightly more long term in their thinking and bring in players Klopp can develop.

Not saying it wasn't enjoyable to see them lose the final, but we've seen the benefit of not being in Europe repeatedly and I think Klopp is more than capable of exploiting that.

I'd have been in favour of them being in the Europa League, but not the Champions League. They need some players for Klopp and the extra money would have allowed him much better options.

On the other hand it will give Klopp a lot of time in between games next season to work on his system with the players he does attract. And it might allow them to be slightly more long term in their thinking and bring in players Klopp can develop.

Not saying it wasn't enjoyable to see them lose the final, but we've seen the benefit of not being in Europe repeatedly and I think Klopp is more than capable of exploiting that.

I just don't get this blind faith in Klopp. It really is the Emperor's new clothes. They finished 8th. The last time they finished lower was 1961.

Klopp is a modern day Keegan. Lots of energy and positive thinking but not much else. It is easy to be hoodwinked by his easy charm.

He inherited a team that finished second only two seasons ago... he should be doing better.

I just don't get this blind faith in Klopp. It really is the Emperor's new clothes. They finished 8th. The last time they finished lower was 1961.

Klopp is a modern day Keegan. Lots of energy and positive thinking but not much else. It is easy to be hoodwinked by his easy charm.

He inherited a team that finished second only two seasons ago... he should be doing better.

You're making way too much out of their league finish this season.
He took over part way through the season and clearly focused on the EL towards the end over the league. Kind of harsh to judge him based on that league finish?
They finished 2nd two seasons ago? That's the comparison you think is fair rather than comparing to last season when they finished 6th?
Also they were 3 points off 5th.

The job Klopp did at Mainz and Dortmund was outstanding. If he can transfer that to Liverpool and the PL is still unanswered of course, but he clearly has a lot more to him than just energy and positive thinking.

Back