• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I not too sure I'd be able to make an accurate comparison between them both, but this team seem to have a glass jaw so to speak. Once you hit them they don't seem to recover too well and last night was a prime example.

The emotion level with Klopp unsettled them and they did panic under pressure at the end.

Anyone who saw the game wouldn't see that as any Klopp masterclass, lost count of how many hoof balls Pool played to a runner up front and even then, they still needed Dortmund to defend horrendously against set pieces to get a result.

I actually think this could bite Pool in the ass (yes, my spurs tint), it means they will focus even less on PL, unless they win it all, likely they will have a semi-final run and a 8th/9th place finish with City/Cheat$ki/Manure all going for a large amount of players over summer. They could struggle to get the 5 or 6 players they need to be consistent/competitive.

Apparently tested positive for a 'fat burner'. Same as Toure, who incidentally replaces Sakho in the team.

Mignolet has made 4 errors leading to goals this season. All against the bottom 4 and all 4 games ended as draws.

Mignolet has made 4 errors leading to goals this season. All against the bottom 4 and all 4 games ended as draws.

must be Lawro counting that, he makes a howler everytime I see him play

adding a zero would make it more accurate

managing to find a keeper who wasn't an upgrade on reina really was an impressive feat

Klopp said:
It is a good moment to talk about the goalkeepers at Liverpool. I am absolutely satisfied with our goalkeeping situation.

I am sorry to kill your stories about German goalkeepers and goalkeepers from Stoke. Our goalkeeping situation is a comfortable one and I hope it stays like this.

giphy.gif

“My first thought when everyone was celebrating around me was 'sorry, this is not over yet, you still have to come to Anfield, too'. And we will be ready,” said Klopp.

“It will be a completely different game. It's a holy place.”

CWIALM-XAAAKHf1.jpg

After drawing 2-2 with West Brom in the league.

2FEDC23C00000578-3391202-image-a-55_1452296664461.jpg

Forcing a replay against Exeter with a late equaliser.

Hate klopp, i do not buy this "great character" thing. Half of it is put on and the faces he makes are just plain weird.

He is a weirdo.

Back