• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hate klopp, i do not buy this "great character" thing. Half of it is put on and the faces he makes are just plain weird.

He is a weirdo.

weirdo's win stuff, I think they will have a big season next year under him, so many managers have gone to anfield and suffered under the huge expectations, Klopp doesn't seem to be affected by that.

weirdo's win stuff, I think they will have a big season next year under him, so many managers have gone to anfield and suffered under the huge expectations, Klopp doesn't seem to be affected by that.

Agree, he's the real deal.

Klopp is clearly the real deal. I think they'll be a real threat next season. Still a bit annoyed they got him instead of him going to some bigger club.

Klopp is clearly the real deal. I think they'll be a real threat next season. Still a bit annoyed they got him instead of him going to some bigger club.
I'm hoping that if the rest of us keep Victimpool out of the CL for another season or two then getting bored and going to a big club is exactly what he'll do.

I rate Klopp and think he has shown already he has improved their players and got them performing better, he has done there what Poch has done with us. But they are lucky as overall their strike force is better then ours, if they win the europa league and make next seasons champs league they will be able to attract the top players and due to the fact that they make more revenue then us they will be able to sign some very good players.

I actually next season have them as league winners.

For the record I think next season it will be as followed.

1. Liverpool.
2. Man U.
3. Tottenham.
4. Chelsea.
5. Arsenal.
6. Emirates Marketing Project.
7. West Ham.
8. Bournemouth.
9. Southampton.
10. Leicester.

I rate Klopp and think he has shown already he has improved their players and got them performing better, he has done there what Poch has done with us. But they are lucky as overall their strike force is better then ours, if they win the europa league and make next seasons champs league they will be able to attract the top players and due to the fact that they make more revenue then us they will be able to sign some very good players.

1. Liverpool.
2. Man U.
3. Tottenham.
4. Chelsea.
5. Arsenal.
7. West Ham.
8. Bournemouth.
9. Southampton.
10. Leicester.

kill me now

1. Liverpool.
2. Man U.
3. Tottenham.
4. Chelsea.
5. Arsenal.
7. West Ham.
8. Bournemouth.
9. Southampton.
10. Leicester.

Hahaha .. thanks for the chuckle mate, not sure where to begin with that list

- Pool in first, you realize they are 8th now, basically doing same as Rodgers results wise?
- Man U 2nd .. have you watched any football this season? a side who doesn't even know who their manager is, has to rebuild at least half the side
- Arsenal above a Pep City (who will inevitably spend half a billion in season)

Hahaha .. thanks for the chuckle mate, not sure where to begin with that list

- Pool in first, you realize they are 8th now, basically doing same as Rodgers results wise?
- Man U 2nd .. have you watched any football this season? a side who doesn't even know who their manager is, has to rebuild at least half the side
- Arsenal above a Pep City (who will inevitably spend half a billion in season)

He could simply answer: Leicester City are PL Champions 2016.....
...crazy situation and one unlikely to be repeated i know....but is any of the above even more unlikely?

He could simply answer: Leicester City are PL Champions 2016.....
...crazy situation and one unlikely to be repeated i know....but is any of the above even more unlikely?

Thing is, Leicester finished last season in amazing form, they just carried it on -- their last 9 league games of 2014/15 season, they won 7, drew 1, lost 1, with 5 clean sheets. Liverpool have been patchy under Klopp so far, and unless there's a lot of new players coming in, there's not much to suggest that they will be better next season. In 3 of the last 4 league games, Liverpool have had home draws with Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea and got thumped by Swansea away.

Under Klopp (League games):

P29 W13 D8 L8
Points per game - 1.62

1.62 PPG for the whole season so far puts you in 7th place in the league (where Southampton are).

In contrast, Leicester's miracle run to escape relegation last season yielded 2.44 PPG over their last 9 league games., which is a fair bit better than their overall PPG this season (2.16, still enough to win the league!)

Last edited:
Back