• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

i'm loving how the scouse are going all crazy over a romp over a championship team, can't wait till they get smashed by a Emirates Marketing Project team looking for revenge up next

i'm loving how the scouse are going all crazy over a romp over a championship team, can't wait till they get smashed by a Emirates Marketing Project team looking for revenge up next
I really hate the bin dippers, but for that game against Emirates Marketing Project, I want them to somehow manage a draw, possibly even a win.

Steven Gerrard's life is being made into a movie after he agreed a deal with award-winning director Asif Kapadia, whose work also includes documentaries about singer Amy Winehouse and Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna. (Sun on Sunday)

Please let it be called 'Stevie Me' or 'The Slip'

Steven Gerrard's life is being made into a movie after he agreed a deal with award-winning director Asif Kapadia, whose work also includes documentaries about singer Amy Winehouse and Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna. (Sun on Sunday)

Please let it be called 'Stevie Me' or 'The Slip'

Should get Jim Carrey to play the lead role, only because he already has the wig organised

image.jpg

It should be an animated movie.

wpid-article-1320420435024-0eab368700000578-385077_636x628.jpg

Back