• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

has not played for ages and was well off the pace. should have had Kolo on instead. All if's and buts at least we have the chance to stop the Spurs charge in the coming weeks

If Utd win this day will just be the day from hell. City are brick and we would've caught them if we won today. fudge sake.

Spurs fans singing -
"Leicester Cittyyy, we're camming farrr yuuu"

Ha!

we will beat them at Anfield so I wou;d not sing too loudly

On Saudi Sportswashing Machine:

The worst thing about Saudi Sportswashing Machine being relegated would be that Rafa would experience relegation.

Screen_Shot_2016_03_20_at_6_56_47_pm.png

We've kept four clean sheets and only conceded five goals in the eight league games since Wimmer came into the side (nine if you count coming off the bench against Palace after they'd scored). Sakho was part of a team that conceded four in one game against Norwich.

At work today, the fact it was a case of '2-0 and you f#cked it up' was totally glossed over, but oh they cant wait for 2 weeks time 'to end our season'

I tell you what, winning the NLD would be the highlight of my season most years, but even if we had this season, it would be eclipsed by the joy I will experience if we manage to beat these tw#ts on their own patch.
They would love to see plucky Leicester win the league, it would be great for football. Well the season we go down to 3 spots in the CL, I will p#ss ,myself laughing if Liverpool have finished 4th.

Man United fans I can live with, City fans I can tolerate, but these deluded c#nts are something else. Please Please Tottenham (and Lady Luck) let it be our night, just for a change

At one client's office, I have to deal with a 40-year-old virgin who thinks himself a football expert because he supports Liverpool. He's been on board since 2005.

Had all the facts and figures ready for me last week, telling me how Liverpool were going to win their two games in hand, plus beat Spurs and go on a run that might see them finish the season unbeaten the rest of the way.

Not only would they make top four, they'd do so ahead of Spurs, who he said were running out of steam after the Europa League exit. Said we looked drained and ready to do a folding act. This isn't a wind-up merchant. He's too gormless to be one. Or to get laid. He's totally sincere. Thought Arsenal were now a cinch to win the league, Leceister might drop to third and Liverpool and West Ham would make up the top four with his darlings battling for second.

This was after they won the EL tie with Man U, but before the crushing loss to Southampton. Sometimes he likes to chirp online at a forum I occasionally visit. All quiet on the western front this week. Looking forward to referring him to the latest wonderful Jimmy Liddel game commentaries at YNFA. He'll be as happy as a penguin in a microwave.

Last edited:
Hate Liverpool fans as much as i hate Arsenal fans, they really think they are something special. Take away the history and you have a team that is no better than Stoke.

Back