• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Brendan Rodgers has revealed that he has turned down five job offers since being sacked by Liverpool in October. #LFC

One of the offers was for cleaning my septic tank, as that would be the obvious next step after being sacked by Liverpool. He turned it down, because he's only used to adding crap.

It's a cruel and tasteless thing to mention, but I couldn't find a more appropriate place: Liverpool's charge to a top four finish crashes to a halt as they are victimized by Adam Johnson's last kick as a professional footballer.

I bet that's being harshly discussed on Merseyside.

They play Villa tomorrow. No doubt they will win, move upto 8th and Top Four will be 'back on'
I'd fudging love Villa to win. And they have to really if they want to keep alive any hope of staying in the division. It's probably too late for them but a couple of wins on the bounce and you never know. But I mostly I just want to see them win for the comedy value.

They play Villa tomorrow. No doubt they will win, move upto 8th and Top Four will be 'back on'

It's already on:

Win tmw and we're up from 11th to 8th.

After that one set of results go our way and we're level on points with Utd in 5th.

Anything beyond that really does seem beyond us but beating Utd to 5th should be plenty motivation to get fudging stuck in and kick on!

All that has to happen is that they beat Villa tomorrow, then beat Everton on the same day they also play in the COC final and United lose to Arsenal. Three days after the cup final they beat City again to move within 3 points of 4th.

It's also possible, but highly unlikely one would think, that they don't win tomorrow and that their game against Everton has been postponed. This would see them no closer to top 4 or 5 by the time they've lost to City for the second time in 4 days.

Here's a real feelgood thread: Being a mid-table side, and dealing with it...

From 2009 until 20015 we have finished in the top 4 only once and challenged for the league title only once, all in the same year obviously

I knew it was bad mate, but fudge me are we really going to have wait more than 18,000 years before we get back on our perch.?
Klopp out etc.

if anything we should be preparing ourselves for getting regularly to cup finals again and hopefully challenging for top 4 next season.

How we use to laugh at Spurs with their -1 goal difference...

I really do't see it, because I keep associating the club with titles and Champion Leagues. But Jesus, what a very average team we are now. I hope we don't stay mid table for long, but the way it is going, I don't see how we can challenge again.

We are at least in the top 3 supported clubs world wide.

I saw someone saw we were successful when we purchased Reina, Torres, Alonso etc.. I doubt we'd be able to attract those players now. We had CL football to offer and a revered manager from their country. We could also offer the opportunity to play alongside other great players - Gerrard, Carragher etc..

We are the only club in the world that gets worse the more money we spend.

Which world-class players are in the Tottenham and Leicester teams? They're both sitting first and second in the league.

We've just forgotten how to be Liverpool.

FSG have an opportunity to listen the the best of our support and implement a fair ticketing structure alongside a new leadership to support one of the best managers in the world.

This summer window is HUGE. I wonder will Klopp be given the funds he needs?

A mid table player joins Leicester expecting to prove themselves, a mid table player joins us and thinks they've made it.

We could have bought Everton with the money we've wasted on players.

Accepting where we are - for the time being - does not mean we no longer aspire to greatness.

With a full squad we'd be close to the top no doubt.

we are going in the right direction. Just some patience is called for.

Alot of our supporters have massive inferiority complexes. Time to turn yourself into a believer - I'm sick of all the pessimism.

We've missed Sturridge in the starting lineup. It's as simple as that.

Look at these home draws... I think we can all agree that we could have realistically won 2 of those with Sturridge playing 90 minutes. So 4 additional points.

Look at these home losses... Again, with Sturridge playing 90 we'd probably draw one of those. So 1 additional point.

So without even looking at Sturrdge's influence in away matches he's missed, that's a conservative addition of 5 points. Which would place us in 5th place ahead of United (because perhaps we draw them instead of lose) and 7 points off 3rd (if we had beat Arsenal instead of drawn) with 13 matches to go.

We've missed Sturridge in the starting lineup. It's as simple as that.

Look at these home draws... I think we can all agree that we could have realistically won 2 of those with Sturridge playing 90 minutes. So 4 additional points.

Look at these home losses... Again, with Sturridge playing 90 we'd probably draw one of those. So 1 additional point.

So without even looking at Sturrdge's influence in away matches he's missed, that's a conservative addition of 5 points. Which would place us in 5th place ahead of United (because perhaps we draw them instead of lose) and 7 points off 3rd (if we had beat Arsenal instead of drawn) with 13 matches to go.

And if my uncle had tits, he'd be my fudging aunty.

They should be dipping into their own pockets. It might be considered cheating when it happens to Chelsea and City, but this is Liverpool. They belong at the top.
The dippers are more likely to dip into everyone else's pockets. If every away supporter can rob £20 worth of stuff on their away trips and sell it on in the pubs of Liverpool, that will pay for a decent reduction in their ticket prices

Optimism will be high on Merseyside tonight
Next 4 league games
City (h)
Palace (a)
Chelsea (h)
Southampton (a)

Should see whether they are 'back in it' or not

Origi LOL

CbL6NOcXIAAt_K2.jpg

CbMDbduWcAAbYEe.png

CbL5m98WIAMBP8X.jpg

CbMOFfeW8AE0gCo.png

CbMG75YXIAAVnhv.jpg

I realise that being snogged by that fat scouser is punishment enough but why wasn't Origi booked for celebrating in the crowd?

Or half the Scum squad for their goal? why do you ask these questions ...

rules for "who sky want to be top 4"
rules for everyone else ...

Back