• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Sunderland's first and second goal. :D

1454777280837_lc_gallery_Image_Football_Soccer_Li.jpg

The Kop sucking the ball into the net.

classic mignolet

I don't whether to laugh or applaud them. Making a stand against crazy ticket prices is commendable but leaving the game and having the team capitulate in the final ten mins is ridiculous.

Once again I am going absolutely love going into the work tomorrow and listen to all the Liverpool fans imploding.

Driving home last night listening to Collymore, I was waiting to here plenty of Liverpool fans jamming the switchboard, so I was touch disappointed that they werent on in their droves. Hoping tomorrow morning will be more fun

I don't whether to laugh or applaud them. Making a stand against crazy ticket prices is commendable but leaving the game and having the team capitulate in the final ten mins is ridiculous.

It is commendable, but fruitless. No longer a sport it is a business and the owners know if the locals wont pay it, there are plenty of Norwegians that will.....

Once again I am going absolutely love going into the work tomorrow and listen to all the Liverpool fans imploding.

Driving home last night listening to Collymore, I was waiting to here plenty of Liverpool fans jamming the switchboard, so I was touch disappointed that they werent on in their droves. Hoping tomorrow morning will be more fun

Listening to the 'pool fans is the main thing I miss about living in Liverpool.

Exactly.

And its your choice to pay for a ticket or spend you money elsewhere, new phones, TV's, Booze, Meals, drugs etc etc.

Sport can quickly become marginalised. This may well happen to football too, if only the independently wealthy can afford a ticket. If that happens it will deserve to die.

It's all down to Mignolet being sh!te according to RAWK
Think that's bad? last 19 shots? he's conceded 12 goals.

There was even a two-game sequence where we conceded 4 from 3 shots on target (think one was Skrtel's deflection)!

And apparently, shot-stopping is his only strength!
sbut.gif

Had Sunderland scored those two goals to equalise a few minutes earlier, the number of fans who left early would have been double.

Back