• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

klopp did well not to shake hands with pulis afterwards. pulis' sides are a disgrace. i wonder how many times classier managers such as klopp and wenger have to fall out with pulis before the public realise this too.

Its somewhat of a masterstroke by Klopp that. Way to Liverpool fans hearts? Massage the ego of the Kop and talk about the clubs history.

Masterstroke

the guy sets his teams out to assualt opposition players.
I think the emoticon was for you saying that Whinger is one of the 'classier managers'. Have you forgotten how many red cards his teams got a few years back? Have you forgotten how many times Whinger has not shaken an opposing manager's hand? Have you forgotten how often he 'did not see it'? Have you forgotten his clashes with Jol/Pardew/Mourinho? Whinger.

I think the emoticon was for you saying that Whinger is one of the 'classier managers'. Have you forgotten how many red cards his teams got a few years back? Have you forgotten how many times Whinger has not shaken an opposing manager's hand? Have you forgotten how often he 'did not see it'? Have you forgotten his clashes with Jol/Pardew/Mourinho? Whinger.

i think wenger is one of the managers who actually recognised that the behaviour of some of his players was unnaceptable. his players' behaviour/conduct today is far more tolerable than it was in the past and tbf, i wouldnt consider them as a "violent" side anymore. imo wenger has shown here that he has recognised his side's issues, and has proactively decided to fix them. pulis on the other hand has shown no remorse whatsoever.also pulis defends his players after they assault opposition players. wenger at least claimed he had not seen the incident, and then evidently changed the conduct of the players behind the scenes. pulis quite obviously does none of this.

in regards to not shaking hands, i have no issue with this. seems a very english view that you should shake hands no matter what after the game. you see with foreign managers ie. wenger and klopp that they are not willing to take abuse and then think everything is all fine after a hand shake. if they feel that an opposition manager's conduct was poor throughout the game, imo they definitely should not shake hands. otherwise that manager will think his behaviour is/was ok. not shaking hands with mourinho is a perfect example. wenger used to always shake hands with mourinho after being abused. its only recently that he has decided that he has had enough. why should he shake hands with someone who will insult him again in 3 months time?

managers like pardew, mourinho and pulis always seen to start incidents with oppositon managers and players. its time people stopped shaking hands with them imo

Last edited by a moderator:

exactly, you can't claim class for anyone who takes the coin of those abhorrent organisations

klopp did well not to shake hands with pulis afterwards. pulis' sides are a disgrace. i wonder how many times classier managers such as klopp and wenger have to fall out with pulis before the public realise this too.
100% agree, although from a pro point of view not the best. Personally loved it though and agree with him. Regarding Wenger, let us just say he has mellowed with age but what a total clam for years and years.

i think wenger is one of the managers who actually recognised that the behaviour of some of his players was unnaceptable. his players' behaviour/conduct today is far more tolerable than it was in the past and tbf, i wouldnt consider them as a "violent" side anymore. imo wenger has shown here that he has recognised his side's issues, and has proactively decided to fix them. pulis on the other hand has shown no remorse whatsoever.also pulis defends his players after they assault opposition players. wenger at least claimed he had not seen the incident, and then evidently changed the conduct of the players behind the scenes. pulis quite obviously does none of this.

in regards to not shaking hands, i have no issue with this. seems a very english view that you should shake hands no matter what after the game. you see with foreign managers ie. wenger and klopp that they are not willing to take abuse and then think everything is all fine after a hand shake. if they feel that an opposition manager's conduct was poor throughout the game, imo they definitely should not shake hands. otherwise that manager will think his behaviour is/was ok. not shaking hands with mourinho is a perfect example. wenger used to always shake hands with mourinho after being abused. its only recently that he has decided that he has had enough. why should he shake hands with someone who will insult him again in 3 months time?

managers like pardew, mourinho and pulis always seen to start incidents with oppositon managers and players. its time people stopped shaking hands with them imo
Neymar, this is one of your finest pieces of Gooner-love. To actually commend Whinger for saying he did not see the sometimes violent incidents leading to the many red cards his side received because several years later they don't do that is beyond the pale for a Spurs forum.

My gooner mate said pretty much exactly the same thing the other day, he's always got a bee in his bonet about pulis sides, every gooner has a chip on their shoulder about him.

As for you're wenger is classy comment, f@ck me, only mourinho beats him in the lack of class stakes! He lies, puts pressure on refs, never sees a single thing his players do wrong, massive hypocrite, plays some of the biggest divers the prem has ever seen and then crys like a girl when he's on the wrong side of diving, has overseen one of the worst disciplinary records in the history of the English game (would be interesting to see how it compares to pulis!). I could just keep going and going with this, but it's late so I'll leave it there for now! Classy?!? Deary me!

My gooner mate said pretty much exactly the same thing the other day, he's always got a bee in his bonet about pulis sides, every gooner has a chip on their shoulder about him.

As for you're wenger is classy comment, f@ck me, only mourinho beats him in the lack of class stakes! He lies, puts pressure on refs, never sees a single thing his players do wrong, massive hypocrite, plays some of the biggest divers the prem has ever seen and then crys like a girl when he's on the wrong side of diving, has overseen one of the worst disciplinary records in the history of the English game (would be interesting to see how it compares to pulis!). I could just keep going and going with this, but it's late so I'll leave it there for now! Classy?!? Deary me!

Goners generally are the only people deluded enough to think of Wenger as classy, in my experience - no surprise to see Neymar holding the same opinion

Hmmn, I'm pleased when Liverpool lose (delighted actually) but Klopp impresses me: he seems down to earth, not looking to make excuses, fairly straightforward....no problem with Liverpool ending up in 6th place this season, as long as we end up in the top 4 :)

Great fun :)

Klopp has some work ahead of him. Comparable to what Pochettino faced when he took over here perhaps?

Liverpool fans are a very entertaining bunch these days.

Back