• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Anfield-expansion.jpg

Liverpool scenery.
Anfield-expansion.jpg

They're wasting a great opportunity by simply adding that monstrouserty when they have that much land available. Turn the whole thing 90 degrees and there's room for a new stadium.

Anfield-expansion.jpg

Liverpool scenery.
Anfield-expansion.jpg

They're wasting a great opportunity by simply adding that monstrouserty when they have that much land available. Turn the whole thing 90 degrees and there's room for a new stadium.
But without that extra space, where will they put their pity cabinet?

But what about the Kop????

You are right though, spin it 90% and they have plenty of room to build whatever they want. They have to have considered it and discounted the idea for some reason. Money I guess.

Norwegian telly did an alright analysis of what was going on at half time. Saudi Sportswashing Machine essentially neglected to let Liverpool get counter attacks from their pressing game by playing a very low risk, mainly long ball game. Meant there were tons of turnovers, but very few actual counter attacking chances. Whenever Saudi Sportswashing Machine tried to play with some risk from the back they often found trouble, they rightly stayed away from that.

Defensively Saudi Sportswashing Machine did alright. And so far Klopp hasn't had enough time to really work on a well functioning attacking plan against teams that sit back and defend. They've gotten their pressing game into shape very quickly, perhaps in part thanks to the general enthusiasm around the place that has the players running a ton every game. But particularly without Coutinho they struggle to break down organized teams, a bit like ourselves.

I think from a perspective of Liverpool doing better against teams that will try to play it out from the back, but without true top class players to do so their recent results and performances make a lot of sense.

Give them the lead in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and the chance to counter attack it would have been a completely different story.

Norwegian telly did an alright analysis of what was going on at half time. Saudi Sportswashing Machine essentially neglected to let Liverpool get counter attacks from their pressing game by playing a very low risk, mainly long ball game. Meant there were tons of turnovers, but very few actual counter attacking chances. Whenever Saudi Sportswashing Machine tried to play with some risk from the back they often found trouble, they rightly stayed away from that.

sounds interesting. but couldn't it have just been the case that liverpool were pressing hard from the front, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine didnt have the ability to pass out, hence they were forced into playing long? ...sometimes i think we read too much into tactics

Or they had nothing else to talk about at half time. Terrible football on display, Liverpool were poor but Saudi Sportswashing Machine were awful and lucked out with the o.g.

sounds interesting. but couldn't it have just been the case that liverpool were pressing hard from the front, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine didnt have the ability to pass out, hence they were forced into playing long? ...sometimes i think we read too much into tactics
No. Every time their GK had the ball, they went long. Free kicks in their half, they went long. They did it on purpose.

Daniel Sturridge says he is "fit and ready to go" ahead of Liverpool's trip to Emirates Marketing Project on Saturday.
What he means is that he is fit enough now to get on the pitch and pick up another hamstring injury.
What did I say? Hahaha! Out until new year at least! Again! The guy must be made of wet cardboard and rotten rubber bands!

No. Every time their GK had the ball, they went long. Free kicks in their half, they went long. They did it on purpose.

I think it was very much a deliberate choice from them. And a good one. Liverpool's pressing, like ours, has the capability of completely ripping apart an off form team trying to play it out from the back. A bit Pulis-esque.

Edit: To add to that. As you say Kandi they went long from set pieces and before Liverpool were actually putting them under pressure from what I saw. It was quite different from a team being forced to play it long under pressure when trying to play it out from the back.

Last edited:
We struggled against Hoofski, so hopefully we've learnt from that before we face another long ball team. Saudi Sportswashing Machine at least don't have the same quality players.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Very...er....interesting....

If they go on a good run from now, that'll look like great management and "Klopp connecting with the KloppKop".....if they start going on a mediocre run...well....

#risky
I have a feeling it may be his "Teamtalk by the corner flag" moment.

Back