• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

B1mmVO5IgAA4AM0.jpg

I can see this coming back to bite on the ****.

Rodgers resting everyone and throwing the game just so he can have an excuse when they get battered. It could actually be double figures !!

Cant wait to see the RAWK comments after ! :ross:

What was it that the scousers and all the press were saying when Chelsea won at anfield a few months ago? Anti football wasn't it? Liverpool would never play that way....

I can only imagine the kind of nauseating drivel they'll be circle jerking over on RAWK. Went toe to toe with Real and stood firm. Pride in the shirt. Never walk alone.

Shots(OT) 27(9) - 4(1)
Possession 59% - 41%

Plucky Liverpool!

Rest of Europe quaking after Brenton has masterminded the 4-0 aggregate defeat against Madrid, to probably go out at the group stage of the competition.

Can't understand that team selection. Why qualify for the competition if your gonna play the reserves? Makes no sense. I think Brenda has made a rod for his own back with that move.
Was there a post match interview?

Can't understand that team selection. Why qualify for the competition if your gonna play the reserves? Makes no sense. I think Brenda has made a rod for his own back with that move.

Fair play to Rodgers for me. I don't think players like Johnson, Lovren, Gerrard or Balotelli were rested. They were quite simply dropped because they had been somewhere between average at best and downright awful.

They did what they could. Were still absolutely played off the park and extremely lucky to just be a goal down at half time, never mind at the 80th minute. But I suppose they put themselves in a position to be lucky by at least at times defending alright and by having a good shot stopper in goal.

Thought Real were disappointing though. Particularly Modric and Ronaldo. What a player Varane is though... Just fantastic!

To get the money they need to fund any future improvements of their squad.

Fair play to Rodgers for me. I don't think players like Johnson, Lovren, Gerrard or Balotelli were rested. They were quite simply dropped because they had been somewhere between average at best and downright awful.

They did what they could. Were still absolutely played off the park and extremely lucky to just be a goal down at half time, never mind at the 80th minute. But I suppose they put themselves in a position to be lucky by at least at times defending alright and by having a good shot stopper in goal.

Thought Real were disappointing though. Particularly Modric and Ronaldo. What a player Varane is though... Just fantastic!

Mate, Varane is too good. Exceptional. And only 21

Just had a look on RAWK, they all seem very happy with it. Weird really, because they could have quite easily lost this 3-0 again (Madrid hit the bar and missed some good chances) wheras in the first game, at least Liverpool looked like scoring. They never had a sniff tonight, that's the easiest 1-0 win Madrid will have all season.

Back