• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

http://talksport.com/football/disru...liverpool-coach-reveals-beecroft-141028121362

Mario Balotelli’s disastrous start to life at Liverpool has continued after he was sent from the field by coach Mike Marsh as the team warmed up for the League Cup clash with Swansea City.
The Italian striker was dropped from the Reds’ team by Brendan Rodgers, who opted to start Fabio Borini and Rickie Lambert ahead of him.
And instead of knuckling down to prove he should not have been left out by his Northern Irish boss he began playing up and was eventually sent away before trudging to the changing rooms.
You can hear talkSPORT reporter Graham Beecroft’s account of the incident above...

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/disru...als-beecroft-141028121362#2eKwryvDfieW3q6Q.99

Liverpool assistant manager Colin Pascoe has revealed Mario Balotelli played in Tuesday night's Capital One Cup win over Swansea despite suffering an injury scare in the warm-up.

The Italy international came off the bench to score the equalising goal as Liverpool came from behind to beat Swansea 2-1 and reach the quarter-finals.

Balotelli was expected to start but felt a problem in his knee during the warm-up, according to Pascoe, and the striker emerged from the game without any further problems.

Pascoe said: "He twisted his studs in the ground in the warm-up and he was sent in to see the physio.

"He felt something in his knee but, as you saw, he came on and his knee looked alright. We had to assess him but he's fine - it was just a precaution.

"I didn't know until the end of the game but, with the way he was moving about, I don't think there was much wrong with his knee."

Balotelli scored only his second goal since his summer move from AC Milan and his future at Anfield has fallen under increasing scrutiny in recent weeks.

But Pascoe insists the forward is working tirelessly in training to find his best.

"Mario is working hard and he got his just rewards by coming on and getting the goal – it was great for him and something to build on," he said.

"He's still a young lad, a tremendous talent, and he wants to work on his movement and finishing after every session."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9539632/Capital-One-Cup-Liverpool-goalscorer-Mario-Balotelli-played-despite-injury

Liverpool’s captain Steven Gerrard has cast doubt on his future at Anfield, with the 34-year-old still yet to agree terms on a new contract and his deal due to expire at the end of the season.

Gerrard has spent his entire career with Liverpool and announced his retirement from international football after the World Cup in a bid to extend his club career. The manager Brendan Rodgers stated that he would like his captain to sign a new deal in the summer but that has so far failed to materialise.

In an interview with The Telegraph published on Thursday night, Gerrard dismissed suggestions that he is considering retiring but suggested that his future at Anfield rests with the club. “I won’t be retiring this summer. I will play beyond this season,” he said. “We will have to wait and see if that’s at Liverpool or somewhere else. That’s Liverpool’s decision.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/31/steven-gerrard-liverpool-new-contract

Recognition that he cannot play at the pace needed in a top team or contract posturing?

they need to find ground don't they, yes he's not the player he was but he's worth keeping around for the aura around him and the inspiration he must be to the younger players, not to mention what he means to the fans, from his POV he'd be mad to leave, he won't get the support, protection or patience at any other club, even for a reduced wage, he has a legacy to protect

Stevie Me said:
Regarding Balotelli's predecessor, Luis Suarez, who joined Barcelona in July, Gerrard said it was a surprise the Uruguay international was not named in a 23-man shortlist for the Fifa 2014 world footballer of the year award.

"He scored 31 goals and was voted the best player in the hardest league in the world," he said. "So you tell me how he's not on the Ballon d'Or list. Incredible.

"He should be fighting Cristiano Ronaldo for it. That's a fact."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29845114

:-k Yeah odd one, what could have happened...

#-o

Always nice to bring this up every now and then..

Brendan Rodgers on Tottenham last season: "When you spend £100M, you should be winning the league."

I'm sure there are more than a few posts I could dig up about Brenton's amazing tactics and not being dependent on Suarez.

Poor movement, poor passing, no desire. Low block or not, there's no ****ing MOVEMENT so there's never a ****ing pass on, and when it is they can't remember how to kick a ****ing ball (I'm looking at you Lovren).

Every member of this squad including staff should be ashamed of the performance of this squad so far this season and especially today. No guts. No heart.

And I've been giving Rodgers the most enthusiastic support and benefit of the doubt, but as soon as he goes back to playing his 'philosophy' of football, we look like a 6-8th placed side again. He went all in with SAS last season and it paid off. But what now?

I'm luvin it

such a different team from last year, didnt look like scoring against Saudi Sportswashing Machine at all, gerard was the only one diving in and trying to win the ball.

When you see them defend this badly it makes it even more annoying that we somehow contrived to lose 0-3 to this sorry lot #-o

@Squawka: Liverpool haven't picked up a single point in the Premier League this season when they've conceded the first goal.

@Troll__Football: Liverpool took Southampton's players, so Southampton took Liverpool's Premier League position

[vine]OOMvOh3KJOz[/vine]

Janmaat on Balotelli was class as well. Pure frustration, the referee was a Liverpool supporter.

[vine]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/6857E4088D1140347732008239104_38b1320e7b9.0.1.1424 8458942227682394.mp4?versionId=CqJGKrSWKqRYdcHP4i6 IOHEey8xHnfcK[/vine]

Last edited:
Back