• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

B1bXUBLCAAAOKt0.png

Always nice to bring this up every now and then..

Brendan Rodgers on Tottenham last season: "When you spend £100M, you should be winning the league."

Guess he'll be leading Liverpool to the double this season then :lol:

B1bAoaCCcAAVtD1.png

Not too many names on that list that you would call an unconditional successes. Jury is still out on a few but lots of dross.

Last edited:
If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd be ****ting myself at the prospect of facing Real Madrid tomorrow. It could get nasty, if Real are up for it and Liverpool play like they've done recently.

if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be banging on about Istanbul and stevie, and about how smart Brendan is, about how the CL is so much richer for having Liverpool back in it, about how Liverpool and Madrid are the only teams worthy of each other, about how Sturrridge (best striker in the world) is gonna play and get at them because Ramos is no Lovren, ronaldo is no sterling come to that, if he was he would have played for a better team than United, and can't you just see it, it would be just like Liverpool to go and win it

if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be banging on about Istanbul and stevie, and about how smart Brendan is, about how the CL is so much richer for having Liverpool back in it, about how Liverpool and Madrid are the only teams worthy of each other, about how Sturrridge (best striker in the world) is gonna play and get at them because Ramos is no Lovren, ronaldo is no sterling come to that, if he was he would have played for a better team than United, and can't you just see it, it would be just like Liverpool to go and win it

You'd be a natural.

A Twitter account said to represent a group of Liverpool fans is raising funds to create a banner to fly over Anfield calling for the removal of Reds boss Brendan Rodgers

_78737355_brendan_rodgers_banner.jpg

That's just the itv commentary team isn't it?

A Twitter account said to represent a group of Liverpool fans is raising funds to create a banner to fly over Anfield calling for the removal of Reds boss Brendan Rodgers

_78737355_brendan_rodgers_banner.jpg

Could be amazing if the plane was so high that all you could make out was the large font ''...football genius'' part. :D

You forgot You'll Never Walk Alone, justice for the 96, Hodgson is a **** ...

B1mCsvTIIAE4ZXy.png

I think it's just Rodgers accepting they don't stand a chance against Real and possibly in the CL overall.

Back