• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Also, lets have a list of the disability and incapacity claimants in Liverpool during the 80's. Surely, if they were claiming they wouldn't have been able to get to and from many grounds where they caused mayhem. I'm particularly interested in the ones who magically made the trip to Heysel in 1985.

I see you've grown a pair of gonad*s again now some of your anti-Liverpool mates have turned up. Big man. Plus incapacity benefit was introduced in the UK in 1995 you taco.

Only you Jurgen are attaching the meaning of this chart to the Hillsborough tragedy . I think the OP used it as a valid and necessary reminder of why the contributing members of society have scant time for Liverpool or its people, this thread in general is about Liverpool Football club, but has been hijacked by apologists for Liverpool, and the kind of folk it has regularly produced over the years. BTW , what relevance to voting Tory does any of this thread have?

That might be stretching it a bit.

I hate LFC and think their fans are horrible, deluded bunch with their ridiculolus sense of entitlement, but I am able to put that aside when necessary.

Only you Jurgen are attaching the meaning of this chart to the Hillsborough tragedy . I think the OP used it as a valid and necessary reminder of why the contributing members of society have scant time for Liverpool or its people, this thread in general is about Liverpool Football club, but has been hijacked by apologists for Liverpool, and the kind of folk it has regularly produced over the years. BTW , what relevance to voting Tory does any of this thread have?

Stereotyping an entire city as lazy and scroungers is valid and necessary? Have you ever been to Liverpool?

I'm not an apologist for Liverpool, I don't even like them as a club. I'd actually have them as 3rd or 4th in my most disliked club list after Arsenal and Chelsea and possibly above Emirates Marketing Project. But I have put my dislike to them to one side because I feel empathy for the victims and their families. It could have been us mourning the loss of our own fans a few years earlier at Hillsborough. My Dad told me plenty of stories of going to Spurs matches at White Hart Lane and not being able to breathe properly for large parts of the game due to overcrowding.

This is not about a dislike for a city/club. This is about 96 football fans who went to a match and never came home.

One day I can see one of these sort of threads appearing in the paper. "sickening spurs fans" sort of story.

Anyway, another day, another thread where discussion becomes more about who is trolling (if someone disagrees with you, label them a wUM), mod behaviour and insults that may or may not be punished.

Well Harry was right. Plenty of Spurs fans are idiots. Thankfully not that many of them bother to visit the Lane, which is a relief. Or at least I don't see them or maybe they are different people behind a keyboard.

I see you've grown a pair of gonad*s again now some of your anti-Liverpool mates have turned up. Big man. Plus incapacity benefit was introduced in the UK in 1995 you taco.

I can't dance I do have big balls.. but lets get back on topic shall we

Its not an anti-Liverpool agenda and sympathy is due to the 96 without question.

Why are you so pro-Liverpool? I take it you'll be singing YNWA at the game at the lane??

So was it disability benefit then only? just asking like

Stereotyping an entire city as lazy and scroungers is valid and necessary? Have you ever been to Liverpool?

I'm not an apologist for Liverpool, I don't even like them as a club. I'd actually have them as 3rd or 4th in my most disliked club list after Arsenal and Chelsea and possibly above Emirates Marketing Project. But I have put my dislike to them to one side because I feel empathy for the victims and their families. It could have been us mourning the loss of our own fans a few years earlier at Hillsborough. My Dad told me plenty of stories of going to Spurs matches at White Hart Lane and not being able to breathe properly for large parts of the game due to overcrowding.

This is not about a dislike for a city/club. This is about 96 football fans who went to a match and never came home.

Actually that's precisely what this thread is. The inquest stuff has appeared here as it's in the news.

It's no coincidence that the older generation whom do not fondly remember Liverpool and still do not fondly remember them. Such is the case, some could tolerate Arsenal more. how can that be normal

I can't dance I do have big balls.. but lets get back on topic shall we

Its not an anti-Liverpool agenda and sympathy is due to the 96 without question.

Why are you so pro-Liverpool? I take it you'll be singing YNWA at the game at the lane??

So was it disability benefit then only? just asking like

Im not pro Liverpool at all. Have said that before. Sing songs at Scousers etc, just hate seeing 'fans' like you make us look so stupid. Maybe you weren't around in 89, maybe it's a generation thing. It would be a bit like someone saying the people who died in 9/11 were at fault for not walking down the stairs when the plane hit, for example...

My biggest issue with LFC is the newer generation of fans, they weren't even there in the 80's, but have still managed to adopt the same deluded behaviour and mindset. Every single year, apart from possibly the last two, they think they're gonna win the league and their squad and first XI is arguably better than everyone else's. It's just bad luck and Fergie's conspiracies that have stoppedthem.

It's definitely a toss up between Chelsea and Liverpool for me. Arsenal don't really register on my hate radar, I enjoy the rivalry.

It's definitely a toss up between Chelsea and Liverpool for me. Arsenal don't really register on my hate radar, I enjoy the rivalry.

Bizarre! Arsenal are the number 1 for me and always will be. The arrogance of their fans knows no bounds. They constantly claim that we are obsessed with them, but it's ok for them to sing nothing but Spurs songs for 90 minutes at away games. Plus Wenger is a ****! Their players have always been ****s too!

If this thread was about Hillsborough why wasn't it started and named as such. This thread is about Liverpool football club and it's loathsome fans. In response to your questions yes I've been to Liverpool following Spurs many times in my nearly 40 years following our club. I've also been on business a number of times. I loathe and detest the place, I hate Scousers and immediately turn of the radio if the Beatles or Gerry and the Pacemakers come on ( thankfully a rarity these days) MY Grandfather first took me from London to Liverpool some 40 years ago , a devout man who rarely cursed or swore he said to me " son, we are going to visit the ar5ehole of England. He was right in his assessment. IMHO I'm sorry for those families that lost people at Hillsborough, but as someone pointed out the Bradford fire victims haven't had a fraction of the publicity or sympathy that Liverpool has.

I don't hate Chelsea, they're a non-entity. Arsenal are a horrible bunch though.

I never used to hate Chelsea, even when we were their bitches. But the last couple of years my dislike for them has gone through the roof due to their fascist, plastic fanbase and horrible players like Terry and A.Cole

Back