• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If you find the time, you should read the report.

You do not need to read a report - you need some basic contextual knowledge and apply some elementary logic in order to understand the factors at play that day.

No one here is saying the fans were solely to blame - a point which you have continuously ignored

You do not need to read a report - you need some basic contextual knowledge and apply some elementary logic in order to understand the factors at play that day.

No one here is saying the fans were solely to blame - a point which you have continuously ignored

What most people here and the report is saying is that the Liverpool fans should bare no blame. None.

Quite why so many Spurs fans on this forum hate Liverpool fans

I think it's because the majority on this board are tax paying, net contributors to society

I personally despise lazy, leaching, benefits abusers

Liverpool is, and has consistently been, a cesspit filled with dole bludging, worthless scallies

When those scum bags stop contributing to the financial raping I receive every month, I'll consider them part of the human race

dy0sgo.png

[video=youtube;tiLdd3fnmHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLdd3fnmHo[/video]

Do you have the workless figures form the 80's? I would be interested to see how my parents taxes were spent whilst they were causing trouble in europe
on jobseekers allowance?

I think it's because the majority on this board are tax paying, net contributors to society

Liverpool is, and has consistently been, a cesspit filled with dole bludging, worthless scallies

When those scum bags stop contributing to the financial raping I receive every month, I'll consider them part of the human race

dy0sgo.png

Where isn't there the same hatred for Everton then?

dy0sgo.png

Oh dear...:eek:
[-X

There were probably significant numbers running late from the pub as well. Not saying they should have known about this ahead of the game, but if you show up less than 30 minutes from kickoff you should expect a queue.

I'm not saying they caused it or are solely to blame, but they were there and the actions from them as a group played a part. Many were probably just dragged along by the crowd, while others actively pushed to get forward.

Any individuals pushing forward to get on the incoming train should take some of the blame.

On countless occasions, due to roadworks/drinking/whatever, large crowds appear at stadiums with less than 30 minutes to go (and often did so back then). Decent preparation and proper stewarding both in and outside the ground would've prevented Hillsborough from happening. There was a systemic failure to control the crowd. The only way you could possibly aportion any blame to any supporters there, is by saying they were simply there. But for the grace of GHod, there went Tottenham Hotspur supporters. Or Man U. Or anyone really mate...the fault clearly lies with inadequacy in the logistical set-up.

What most people here and the report is saying is that the Liverpool fans should bare no blame. None.

But those people are basing their opinion on the evidence, things like the reports of what happened. They are not taking into account "contextual knowledge", something that is so much easier than actually learning things.

dy0sgo.png

I'm curious. How would the figures for Tottenham compare?

dy0sgo.png

WORD!

dy0sgo.png

Lol. Great point. Good perspective. While looking at jobless figures look up Haringey too...

Yep, a load of people with a blatant chip on their shoulder about scousers/Liverpool fans don't believe the masses of evidence that says the fans were nothing to do with? What a surprise! It is like listening to a BNP member and expecting a neutral view on black people!

Best comment was the one saying the case was unproven against... *the fans!* LOL! What fudging case? A lot of wink, wink, nudge, nudge... isn't a case! ffs, read the evidence in Taylor. The fans were not late, they weren't without tickets, they weren't drunk and they didn't charge the gates. It is all there. And the police knew it which is why they shat themselves in such an epic way. If there was any case against the fans, then why did the police behave the way they did? It was epic smearing and covering up and these were not the actions of people who were confident that they weren't to blame.

Not disagreeing with anything else you put there, but the highlighted bit, really? None of them? That would be a first for that era in football, especially a big game like an fa cup semi final (in the good old days when the FA cup still meant something).

You don't read other people's posts do you? It's a good way of working as it's impossible to argue with the ignorant.

Also, lets have a list of the disability and incapacity claimants in Liverpool during the 80's. Surely, if they were claiming they wouldn't have been able to get to and from many grounds where they caused mayhem. I'm particularly interested in the ones who magically made the trip to Heysel in 1985.

dy0sgo.png

I don't see what this chart has to do with an incident that cost 96 people their lives (including children) and lead to one of the biggest cover ups from the police and government in recent times.

Not hard to work out who votes tory judging by the comments in this thread. Some unbelievably snobby remarks!

I've been to Liverpool twice. Are some there unsafe and rough areas? Of course there are, just like London. But the people I've met from Liverpool have all been sound and welcoming. No one has ever attempted to rob me.

I don't see what this chart has to do with an incident that cost 96 people their lives (including children) and lead to one of the biggest cover ups from the police and government in recent times.

Not hard to work out who votes tory judging by the comments in this thread. Some unbelievably snobby remarks!

I've been to Liverpool twice. Are some there unsafe and rough areas? Of course there are, just like London. But the people I've met from Liverpool have all been sound and welcoming. No one has ever attempted to rob me.

Only you Jurgen are attaching the meaning of this chart to the Hillsborough tragedy . I think the OP used it as a valid and necessary reminder of why the contributing members of society have scant time for Liverpool or its people, this thread in general is about Liverpool Football club, but has been hijacked by apologists for Liverpool, and the kind of folk it has regularly produced over the years. BTW , what relevance to voting Tory does any of this thread have?

Back