• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I was 11 in 1989 pal.! Those images were shocking in the papers and you wouldn't be normal if you were not moved by images in the paper showing them crushed against the fences. It was very emotional. They were innocent souls who sadly lost their lives.

The question is two fold, firstly are we saying the whole leppings lane end was 100% filled with teetotal Liverpool fans? Secondly, due to the hooliganism problem in that era, do you think that if the SYP delayed entry, they would all have politely agreed and sat down like good little souls in a school assembly?

Wow you're 34? How embarrassing. You really should read the report then.

OT - Brendan Rodgers

I was always of the unpopular opinion that he came across as a prentious taco and this "Being Liverpool FC" program has confirmed it for me. "The players are my kids"? wtf., relaxation and meditation classes designed to introduce techniques for dealing with the stresses of club football.....followed by a bird telling the players to put their right leg on their inner thigh and if they lose their balance no big deal...wtf?

Re: OT - Brendan Rodgers

"We can only trust ourselves and no one else" followed immediately after with "trust the supporters"..is this guy for real?

That documentary was the biggest load of brick I've ever seen on my life. I thought I'd be seeing something about the history of Liverpool, Hillsborough etc. but instead what I get is a bunch of crap about Rodgers and Gerrard.

That documentary was the biggest load of brick I've ever seen on my life. I thought I'd be seeing something about the history of Liverpool, Hillsborough etc. but instead what I get is a bunch of crap about Rodgers and Gerrard.

Serves you right. Parades end was on the other side, top nipples.

Yeah but everyone looks like a taco when having to do these sort of docs.

Get a camera to follow our lives and im sure we'd all cringe at ourselves. They are only gonna show the bits that will get a reaction from viewers.

I think that it was another public relations disaster by that club. It is only going to put Rodgers and the players under more pressure. If results don't pick up soon then the programme is going to make them look ridiculous and make their job impossible.

Never forget thinking 'will Liverpool ever lose all of this?'. It was 1986. The answer was yes. They lost it all.

Yeah but everyone looks like a taco when having to do these sort of docs.

Get a camera to follow our lives and im sure we'd all cringe at ourselves. They are only gonna show the bits that will get a reaction from viewers.

Mostly they do yeah but I saw a good one on Bobby Robson when he was fit and well and managed Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

fudge me that man had a busy day, and still managed to be nice to every single person he met. That was a real eye opener for me to the massive responsibilities a manager has in a big club beyond football.

The doco was actually a lot better than I thought. Rodgers was full of sound bites, but as golfball said above, this has been edited to suit an audience. It'll be good to follow it.

I would love it if it was Tottenham, though I'm also glad it's not.

Back