• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Alex the Liverpool fan is a deluded fudgewit. Should be comparing teams with Everton - may be a little closer in reality.

Lol why does he keep referring to the World Cup? It was 2 years ago. Unless of course he means the Euros, in which case it shows how seriously you can take him.

Gerard better than Modric do me a favour.

Long may this ignorance continue. Not only is it great to have pure comedy, it kept them years behind holding on to Dalglish last year. Let the choose their inept players over the lads that had us finish fourth, whatever it takes to distract them from their free fall.

Liverpool are the new Leeds United.
Greedy fukk played on his legend status horsebrick , to wangle another go , spend untold cash , then flew first class to thevstates to collect his fat bunce when it went tits up ... Grafted em good and proper. Check his smile out upon arrival back in blighty .. Rub bin his hands together.... Ain't been nearvthe ground since ...

Walker is Englands number one these days
Skrtel over Kaboul is ridiculous.
BAE has improved to the point of being one of the most consistent and attacking LB's in the league.
Modric is the future, Gerrard is the past. Last season Modric way outperformed Gerrard.
Carrol over Ade, don't make me laugh.

I make it 7 of ours and 4 of there's.

They should be comparing with Fulham as they managed the same amount of points. They still think Dempsey is a Mickey Mouse player and not good enough for them.

Any realistic chances of Khederia leaving? What a player, would love him here.

We have a better version of him in Lucas.

Lucas appears to be their Didier Zokora who everyone hated at first but is now some cult hero cause he kept trying. The cult hero thing cancels out any lack of ability so in theory he is actually better than Khedira.

If I asked this on a general football forum I think Lucas would win, or it would at least be close. Perhaps I underrate Khedira but you underrate Lucas even more so, he's a very good defensive midfielder and does everything you'd want from one, tackles well, snuffs out any threat and has good use of the ball.

If I asked this on a general football forum I think Lucas would win, or it would at least be close. Perhaps I underrate Khedira but you underrate Lucas even more so, he's a very good defensive midfielder and does everything you'd want from one, tackles well, snuffs out any threat and has good use of the ball.

He's good but he's not better than Kheidra that's for damn sure.

Tbh Lucas isn't even a proper dm. He's more a box to box midfielder that loves to tackle and is very good defensively. Kheidra is a true dm who has far superior positional sense than Lucas.

Wow really? I'd've had it exactly the opposite to that? Lucas generally holds his position and anchors the midfield whereas Khedira just goes bombing up and down the pitch with the rest of the Madrid team.

Marko Marin : "I was told a club called ‪Liverpool‬ declared interest in me. I had to Google them to see who they were."

:ross: :ross:

Back