• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

That cannot be real can it?

I mean I think theyre ****s but Liverscum are known well known in fact.

Actually surely theyre known for their ****ishness

Lucas is only rated coz he's not quite as brick as everyone thought. Still not a midfielder worthy of a top 4 club. Khedira would walk into any top 4 starting XI

I wouldn't take him over Sandro or Luka. I honestly feel those two could end up at Madrid together :~

Lucas is only rated coz he's not quite as brick as everyone thought. Still not a midfielder worthy of a top 4 club. Khedira would walk into any top 4 starting XI

this, he was so fudgein brick when he first turned up that when he started putting in even half decent performances the contrast was huge, people have taken that change the wrong way. He's a very passable prem footballer now, that's it, no more.

the stats on Liverpool's win ratio last season with him in the side and without him are scewed because his replacement was jay fudging spearing !!!!

It was not until people started pointing out Lucas's tackle success rate and all the other defensive stats that they started saying he was a good player.

this, he was so fudgein brick when he first turned up that when he started putting in even half decent performances the contrast was huge, people have taken that change the wrong way. He's a very passable prem footballer now, that's it, no more.

the stats on Liverpool's win ratio last season with him in the side and without him are scewed because his replacement was jay fudging spearing !!!!

Not sure about that. Last season Liverpool failed to score enough goals. Would having Lucas instead of Spearing have radically altered that? No. Their strikers would still have failed to hit the target.

RAWK is the goldmine that keeps on giving.

Modric or no modric their squad is still comfortably better then ours at this current moment in time.

Genuinely surprised Bale extended his stay.

Comfortably? Wouldnt say that.

All a matter of opinion but I reckon our squad is a bit stronger at the moment.

Without going into too much detail,our keeper and defence is better, their midfield is better, up top we are better.

They also have a lot of players over 30 or coming up to 30.

I don't think the squad is comfortably better than ours at all.

For a start Adebayor is not even their player and he was key for them last season. Modric is top class and so is Bale and they have had a much more consistent off field structure than us for the last 5 years which has allowed them to achieve on the pitch.

I would not dream of swapping Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Skrte, Lucasl for Friedel, Walker, Ekotu, Dawson, Kaboul, Parker.

I would not dream of swapping Suarez and Carroll for any of their forwards, not forgetting that they need to buy Adebayor if they want him this season.

Where we suffer is in midfield creativity and that is through one player and one player only - Modric. He makes them play and we have nobody who can do that in the same way he can and in the same way Scholes could do for United.

Sigurdson is not a replacement for him he is a replacement for Van Der Vaart who I think will also go. They need a top class midfield player if Modric goes and they are not easy to come by.

I read this and I find myself in complete agreement with your points. It's staggering that their squad has finished ahead of us for the last 3 years, and 17 points ahead of us in the season just gone. Stating the bleeding obvious but we really have under-achieved.

Marko Marin : "I was told a club called ‪Liverpool‬ declared interest in me. I had to Google them to see who they were."

:ross: :ross:

No way is this real, they are tacos but the club has far more tradtition and history than most other clubs especially Chelsea

Marko Marin : "I was told a club called ‪Liverpool‬ declared interest in me. I had to Google them to see who they were."

Funny. I am sure not many people know who is Marin. I don't and not bother to find out. For him to come out with that statement only shows how stupid or arrogant he is.

That's funny but he's only on a wind up. A professional footballer who doesn't know who Liverpool is must be brain-dead.

Last edited:
That's funny but he's only on a wind up. If a professional footballer doesn't know who Liverpool is must be brain-dead.

Indeed, we may not like to admit it but Liverpool are a well known club around Europe and he is either a idiot or a fool.

I watched the England vs Italy match with a Liverpool fan and when he saw Parker was coming off he said, "Good! He's done nothing"

Then he saw that Parker was being replaced by Jordan Henderson and said something along the lines of, "Oh no, he is total brick". :p

Back