• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Liverpool+Tattoo+Version+8

Tattoos are currently all the rage in football but even walking sketch book Raul Meireles might baulk at the idea of turning the whole of his back into a tribute to his favourite team.

Singaporean Javi Neo had no such qualms, however. The die hard Liverpool fan decided to treat himself to some ink for his birthday... and three months (and 10 sessions) later walked away with this amazing tattoo featuring Anfield legends Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Kenny Dalglish and Steven Gerrard

Tattooist Ael Lim, who designed the custom piece, told the Liverpool Echo : "In the past I've done quite a lot of scripts bearing You'll Never Walk Alone.

"This is the most ambitious one to date."

Neo has only seen his beloved Liverpool play once while on tour in Singapore, but is hoping to take his tattoo to Anfield soon.

"It's always been my dream," he said. "To feel the atmosphere; to cheer for them and of course to take a picture with the Bill Shankly statue and Shankly Gates."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/see-amazing-liverpool-fans-full-1132310

'Dodged a bullet with Siggurdsson there IMO. Decent player but not much more than that.

I'm wondering where our new managers head is at if that's the 'quality' of signing that he's considering.'

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him.

They signed Henderson and co yet turn up their noses at the sig?

Apparently Shelvey is going to be better for them anyway because he did better for Blackpool in the Championship than the Sig did with Reading.

BR: Ok lads...passing the ball
Squad:
***Blank faces***
BR: You know, giving it to a guy in a red shirt?
Squad: ***Bemused looks***
BR: Guys, you can't just hoof it, you know?
Carrager: ***Whispers to Spearing*** Who the fudge is this guy?

Who are they anyway? I only recognise Brad Jones and Spearing. There's a bald geezer that's probably Shelvey.

we cant attract players like glfi and you hoping to get afelay ? Hoilett maybe

We certainly can attract players like glfi. We just weren't that into him.

And he just wasn't that into us. People just assumed he was because of Brendan.

If we wanted him that much we would have him.

And then they locked the thread.

But fear not, they have the likes of Spearing/ Cole/ aqua/ Pacheco/shelvey/ sterling.

Come and have a go when youve won the European Cup / CL 5 times is the stock answer I get from LFC fans I know

Us finishing above them the past 3 seasons and them not being in the CL at all during that time dont matter, its all about past glories from years back

Back