• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Our youth recruitment operation pre and post Paratici is been like chalk and cheese.

Difficult to know how much of it is down to Paratici or others. Could be players spotted by scouts etc which Paratici brought in. I'm a little sceptical about whether he's scouted these guys

Difficult to know how much of it is down to Paratici or others. Could be players spotted by scouts etc which Paratici brought in. I'm a little sceptical about whether he's scouted these guys
It is the network he has brought in…. We didn’t really even gave one pre Paratici, neither did we really gave a proper budget for under 21s, was proper neglect.

Not sure he said he needs to leave, but he is unsure on his future.

Not sure he has many options other than:

- leave and join a Championship team
- stay at Spurs and go on loan next season to a Championship team
- either of the above but go abroad instead

I'd have thought that staying and spending pre-season watching Kane, Richarlison etc in training before going on loan, and also still being attached to a big club, is the best way forward for him

3 goals in 30 matches at Preston, mean while Balogun has 18 in 30 for Reims. Both the same age.

Get him in the first team.

Certainly get Dorrington in instead of that pile of brick Dier.

Whatever happened to that Walcott kid that came on against Dortmund in the champs league.

Back