• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

He ain't the best wing back at the club, Doherty is the only passable wing back. Sess might get there, Emerson and Reguillon aren't good enough.

Doherty and Sess are the best pair. Knew it in pre-season, but it has taken a season to prove it. I wonder if Conte will experiment with Royal as a CB in preseason if we can't easily cash him in. Personally think he might mature into an excellent CB in a 3.

Doherty and Sess are the best pair. Knew it in pre-season, but it has taken a season to prove it. I wonder if Conte will experiment with Royal as a CB in preseason if we can't easily cash him in. Personally think he might mature into an excellent CB in a 3.

Deal with pre-season when we get there

Who plays RWB for the final 6 games?

He wasn't trash today, he played fine. Also, judge him over the season and not on one game, he's been far better than our lwbs
Is he good in attack because that is all that is going to matter if he plays for Spurs. Is Cucella a better player on the ball then Reggie or See because that is all that will matter.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Is he good in attack because that is all that is going to matter if he plays for Spurs. Is Cucella a better player on the ball then Reggie or See because that is all that will matter.

He is miles better
And today he played LCB.
Something ouf players can’t play

Deal with pre-season when we get there

Who plays RWB for the final 6 games?

it is late in the season to train someone up. But if we face an obstinate side with a strong midfield and we need more down the flanks - which we invariably will at some point - I’d consider Kulu at FB (with Moura more advanced) or Bergwjin at FB. Probably keep the same side but be ready to sub on Moura or Berg early if need be.

Kulu is a bit more sound defensively so would probably opt to drop him back and add Moura who should be fresh.

He is miles better
And today he played LCB.
Something ouf players can’t play
Interesting. I've seen him play once or twice previously but never paid too much attention. Brighton have quite a few tidy players that could be of interest to us.

it is late in the season to train someone up. But if we face an obstinate side with a strong midfield and we need more down the flanks - which we invariably will at some point - I’d consider Kulu at FB (with Moura more advanced) or Bergwjin at FB. Probably keep the same side but be ready to sub on Moura or Berg early if need be.

Kulu is a bit more sound defensively so would probably opt to drop him back and add Moura who should be fresh.

Oh yeah Moura really killed it when he came on today, we should start Kulu out of position as an inverted wing back where he’ll definitely prosper and put Lucas as one of our starting forwards against those awful obstinate teams that don’t cater to our evident footballing needs*

*Disclaimer - This post is entirely ironic despite the lack of emojis

Editing post (still ironically) - Lets get Royale at RCB while we’re at it, let’s actively try to draw blood from our eyes while watching Spurs play!

Last edited:
Reguilon? Seriously?
Doherty did more in his one full game at LWB (his ‘wrong’ side) than Reguilon has done in his entire time at Spurs. He should be the first of the 4 out the door imo. People are dreaming of 40m for Reggie! We’d be lucky to get half that.
Doherty did one good game as LWB, he also did about 2 good games as RWB after the winter. There rest of his games have been awful. Especially the ones on LWB. As for RWB, before the winter break Royal was better than him. Emerson is the guy that can't cross, shoot, dribble or long pass. Doherty got injured unfortunately, so we cant see if his recent decent form is a fluke or not. He was absolutely brick before winter. Sessegnon looks like a high school teenager put în a game with tough men, he looks scared most of the time. So yeah Reguilon is the best WB we have at the club. He is fast, does both attack and defense, as Son neglects defense to be fresh on the counter. He can cross and pass and although misses shots, is the only WB that can get himself into goal scoring situations. Finishing can be trained. We should first sell Royal because Conte, as good as he îs, can't teach him all of that. Bring în a solid RWB this summer that will put Doherty on the bench. LWB will, most likely, have to be addressed next summer, as we have also LCB, CM, ST and GK worries right now. This gives time to Sessegnon to stop being a bitch and Reguilon to better himself. I am happy if Madrid won't trigger the clause. LWB will be a better place if we get a world class LCB as Romero is at RCB. Players can look good with Romero and a helping Kulu next to them, not the same thing as attacking Son and Davies.

Last edited:
Doherty did one good game as LWB, he also did about 2 good games as RWB after the winter. There rest of his games have been awful. Especially the ones on LWB. As for RWB, before the winter break Royal was better than him. Emerson is the guy that can't cross, shoot, dribble or long pass. Doherty got injured unfortunately, so we cant see if his recent decent form is a fluke or not. He was absolutely brick before winter. Sessegnon looks like a high school teenager put în a game with tough men, he looks scared most of the time. So yeah Reguilon is the best WB we have at the club. He is fast, does both attack and defense, as Son neglects defense to be fresh on the counter. He can cross and pass and although misses shots, is the only WB that can get himself into goal scoring situations. Finishing can be trained. We should first sell Royal because Conte, as good as he îs, can't teach him all of that. Bring în a solid RWB this summer that will put Doherty on the bench. LWB will, most likely, have to be addressed next summer, as we have also LCB, CM, ST and GK worries right now. This gives time to Sessegnon to stop being a bitch and Reguilon to better himself. I am happy if Madrid won't trigger the clause. LWB will be a better place if we get a world class LCB as Romero is at RCB. Players can look good with Romero and a helping Kulu next to them, not the same thing as attacking Son and Davies.
Emerson was better than Doherty when we were playing a back 4. Since the change to a back 3 and Doherty got a run of games he has been by far the best WB we have.
He's also proved it at Wolves where he was the best RWB in the league during his time there.

Reguillon has never come close to those performances. His crossing is hit and miss (better than Emersons). He gets himself into goal scoring positions but never takes them, whereas Doherty gets into them and scores (same amount of goals in far less games). If finishing can be trained then why aren't there more top quality strikers? He's 24 and still looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights when he gets into the box.

Emerson was better than Doherty when we were playing a back 4. Since the change to a back 3 and Doherty got a run of games he has been by far the best WB we have.
He's also proved it at Wolves where he was the best RWB in the league during his time there.

Reguillon has never come close to those performances. His crossing is hit and miss (better than Emersons). He gets himself into goal scoring positions but never takes them, whereas Doherty gets into them and scores (same amount of goals in far less games). If finishing can be trained then why aren't there more top quality strikers? He's 24 and still looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights when he gets into the box.
We have an outstanding record with Doherty playing RWB.
We don’t with him playing RB
We have an average record with Emerson at RWB and and average one with him at RB too
Reggie… I think he has learnt the art of waving his arms off Hojberg, but he does make the runs we need to stretch the game. The issue with him is his touch and guile just isn’t there. Everything is rushed

Oh yeah Moura really killed it when he came on today, we should start Kulu out of position as an inverted wing back where he’ll definitely prosper and put Lucas as one of our starting forwards against those awful obstinate teams that don’t cater to our evident footballing needs*

*Disclaimer - This post is entirely ironic despite the lack of emojis

Editing post (still ironically) - Lets get Royale at RCB while we’re at it, let’s actively try to draw blood from our eyes while watching Spurs play!

I get Moura is a cult hero, but he’s not the answer to anything other than - who can we sell in the summer.

Back