• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

You can sell if you ask realistic prices!!

I think there would be takers for GLC, Royal/Doherty (whichever we chose to sell), Rodon, Lucas, Bergwijn/Gil (if we decide to sell them)....all would find homes at sensible prices

Ndombele is the one which is a challenge, just like Dele was. And to shift Dele we had to do a deal which would ahve been unthinkable a couple years before
I still cant believe we let Dele go for free basically. I am sure we would've gotten decent money în the summer.

Hardly tearing it up at Everton is he?
Lampard's Everton is a brickshow, even Van de Beek isn't anywhere near the starting 11. Chelsea's Lampard was a brickshow and Tuchel won the UCL with it, he exposed him. Should have sold or loaned him abroad anyway, preferably Italy or France. Remember PSG wanting him, they managed to make a dumpster like Leao look world class. Should have loaned him there or in Italy. Look at our other "need to sell" loanees, Lo Celso and Ndombele, playing good and making a good transfer fee possible, especially Lo Celso. Dele got the better playing time out of the 3 outcast at us until the winter, even started vs Liverpool I remember.

Last edited:
Lampard's Everton is a brickshow, even Van de Beek isn't anywhere near the starting 11. Chelsea's Lampard was a brickshow and Tuchel won the UCL with it, he exposed him. Should have sold or loaned him abroad anyway, preferably Italy or France. Remember PSG wanting him, they managed to make a dumpster like Leao look world class. Should have loaned him there or in Italy. Look at our other "need to sell" loanees, Lo Celso and Ndombele, playing good and making a good transfer fee possible, especially Lo Celso. Dele got the better playing time out of the 3 outcast at us until the winter, even started vs Liverpool I remember.

Not sure ndombele is a good example. Got a 2 rating for the game against west ham from l'equipe.

Not sure ndombele is a good example. Got a 2 rating for the game against west ham from l'equipe.
Played good until that game, scored their only goal în the first game. I am sure almost the whole team gets a low mark when you lose 0-3 at home. He isn't at Lo Celso's level of form, I did mention that.

Played good until that game, scored their only goal în the first game. I am sure almost the whole team gets a low mark when you lose 0-3 at home.

Tbh not followed that closely. I know he got a goal in the first leg but other than that people said he didn't do much. Other games have been a bit of a mixed bag.

I'm only going on what i've heard though. Be very glad if you are right and he has played well.

Tbh not followed that closely. I know he got a goal in the first leg but other than that people said he didn't do much. Other games have been a bit of a mixed bag.

I'm only going on what i've heard though. Be very glad if you are right and he has played well.
He won't be winning player of the month, but compared to his last games with us, clearly better. A lower intensity league is good for him, has more time for pass decisions and his lack of pace and stamina is not that exposed. I think he would do pretty well în Spain too.

He won't be winning player of the month, but compared to his last games with us, clearly better. A lower intensity league is good for him, has more time for pass decisions and his lack of pace and stamina is not that exposed. I think he would do pretty well în Spain too.

Nice. Said before i think levy would take the amortisation cost to get him off the books. £27m. (If 6 years is his contract and not 5 + a year extension).

Not sure what his wages are. Some say £200k a week but also seen reported £120k a week. Hopefully the later, couldn't see levy giving him wages higher than son (at the time) and parity (minus bonuses) with kane.

Just want it over.

Nice. Said before i think levy would take the amortisation cost to get him off the books. £27m. (If 6 years is his contract and not 5 + a year extension).

Not sure what his wages are. Some say £200k a week but also seen reported £120k a week. Hopefully the later, couldn't see levy giving him wages higher than son (at the time) and parity (minus bonuses) with kane.

Just want it over.
I think a win for us is if we can give him to Lyon for free and owe them no more money

Lyon have apparently already said they don't want to keep N'Dombele

Heard that too. Still think we'll find a taker for him in the summer - some italian club which is desperate and need a signing to appease the fans. Will probably take most of the window though and we'll take a big hit on value

Back