• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

He'd more of a new Vorm than a new Lloris I think, in terms of level. But that's probably what we need at the moment, so all good.

Sure you said big but crap in the air. Then edited it to not make sense.
He is crap in the air
Every player fans seem to want can’t win headers and in the prem it’s big issue
Pau Lopez would get battered in this league from crosses and set pieces
So would Gvardiol IMO
Bottman would be fine but personally I’m not sure about his all round game
Belotti I think is great all round and is the one I’d go for

He is crap in the air
So would Gvardiol IMO

You had it right first time.

If we could get Johnstone and Eriksen on frees that would be brilliant and free up funds for other signings
I was thinking the same earlier this week. Winks out, Eriksen in, ditto Gollini and Johnstone and it’s a huge upgrade with a net 0 movement on HG quota.

He is crap in the air
So would Gvardiol IMO
Of those 4 I’d have Schlotterbeck at the top of the list.

He is crap in the air
So would Gvardiol IMO

I don't think anyone directly wants centre backs that can't win headers. More that people value different attributes differently.

Not convinced by Pau myself either. Gvardiol is still young, and big, so may improve in this regard?

If those 4 are our targets then that is fantastic… I would be absolutely delighted if we landed any of those 4.

Don't know enough to have strong opinions, but seems like a good list. Heard mixed things about Botman, but anyone on that list should immediately improve our squad at the very least.

Seems like we're willing to back Conte, very good news if so. Can't shake the feeling that CL qualification would make a massive difference to the summer and next season though. Nervy times.

Don't know enough to have strong opinions, but seems like a good list. Heard mixed things about Botman, but anyone on that list should immediately improve our squad at the very least.

Seems like we're willing to back Conte, very good news if so. Can't shake the feeling that CL qualification would make a massive difference to the summer and next season though. Nervy times.
It’s been reported several times in various places that there will be significant money to spend in the summer, and that was before we was in with a sniff of CL qualification.

Of course CL qualification makes us a more attractive prospect, but Conte has enough clout and with Paritici working hard I think we will be recruiting very good quality players regardless of CL participation..,,.

He is crap in the air
So would Gvardiol IMO

Belotti is a striker.

Back