• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Can we just offer Winks+money for Ward Prowse? Finish our CM worries so we can get on RWB, LCB and homegrown reserve for GK and reserve ST. I would take Bellotti for free if we can.

Last edited:
So brain storming earlier what we could/may/won’t do …
I came up with the following (there is a HG bias)

sam Johnstone in on a free as back up

Sell royal get in Djed Spence - I reckon we could make a profit there of about £5m on the deal but still have a loss on Royal

Sell rodon and get in Tarkowski on a free - probably mate £15m there on rodon

i don’t have a LCB in mind that’s British so I’d look to italy and pay top money for Bastoni. It’s gonna be a €50M price IMO but he is 22 and outstanding… also won the league enough times in Italy to know how to win things

I’d sell Reggie and buy Dwight McNeil. He is IMO a brilliant all round player and we would again be up money wise I think on the deal. He can also play CM and right side

I’d then get in Eriksen on a free. I’ve heard that’s it’s all set from a Brentford guy but who knows in reality

I don’t think CM aid the issue others do. I also don’t know what Sarr can do for us so I’m holding fire there

id sell Moura. I reckon we can get £20m there

I’d replace him with Brereton from Blackburn who will probably cost as much because they will extend his contract but the lads good… potentially very very good

I’d also seriously look at two strikers form Italy who are out of contract… Dybala and Belotti. No spend needed there

any money we get now for tanguy and lo celso will bring us some money in and we would potentially be in profit whisky changing the squad, reducing the age and fixing a HG problem

yes I’m bored with no spurs to watch or talk about :(;);)

So brain storming earlier what we could/may/won’t do …
I came up with the following (there is a HG bias)

sam Johnstone in on a free as back up

Sell royal get in Djed Spence - I reckon we could make a profit there of about £5m on the deal but still have a loss on Royal

Sell rodon and get in Tarkowski on a free - probably mate £15m there on rodon

i don’t have a LCB in mind that’s British so I’d look to italy and pay top money for Bastoni. It’s gonna be a €50M price IMO but he is 22 and outstanding… also won the league enough times in Italy to know how to win things

I’d sell Reggie and buy Dwight McNeil. He is IMO a brilliant all round player and we would again be up money wise I think on the deal. He can also play CM and right side

I’d then get in Eriksen on a free. I’ve heard that’s it’s all set from a Brentford guy but who knows in reality

I don’t think CM aid the issue others do. I also don’t know what Sarr can do for us so I’m holding fire there

id sell Moura. I reckon we can get £20m there

I’d replace him with Brereton from Blackburn who will probably cost as much because they will extend his contract but the lads good… potentially very very good

I’d also seriously look at two strikers form Italy who are out of contract… Dybala and Belotti. No spend needed there

any money we get now for tanguy and lo celso will bring us some money in and we would potentially be in profit whisky changing the squad, reducing the age and fixing a HG problem

yes I’m bored with no spurs to watch or talk about :(;);)

Was thinking depay might be an option as replacement for begwijn. Last year of his contract with barca next season and down the pecking order.

Was thinking depay might be an option as replacement for begwijn. Last year of his contract with barca next season and down the pecking order.
Maybe
I’m not a big fan TBH and don’t think he would be better or worse
I was a big fan before he went to united
What I was thinking more about was that we can do smart deals to improve the squad a lot and not have to spend mega money

Maybe
I’m not a big fan TBH and don’t think he would be better or worse
I was a big fan before he went to united
What I was thinking more about was that we can do smart deals to improve the squad a lot and not have to spend mega money

I agree. Like a lot of your suggestions. Don't think depay would be mega money. He's on less than €100k wages too.

I agree. Like a lot of your suggestions. Don't think depay would be mega money. He's on less than €100k wages too.
Oh no he wouldn’t I agree
Was thinking more that we don’t need to spend mega money to significantly improve
Hell we don’t have to get top dollar for players IMO I’ve been conservative with what we may sell for
The key is conte capable and ready players
I think certain played have already been sounded out which is why they haven’t signed contacts elsewhere. It’s something Paratici did loads at Juve and the market on that front has only got better

Oh no he wouldn’t I agree
Was thinking more that we don’t need to spend mega money to significantly improve
Hell we don’t have to get top dollar for players IMO I’ve been conservative with what we may sell for
The key is conte capable and ready players
I think certain played have already been sounded out which is why they haven’t signed contacts elsewhere. It’s something Paratici did loads at Juve and the market on that front has only got better

April 7th will be huge. If the new spending rules do get voted in a lot of teams will have to sell. It won't even have to come into effect straight away. Amortisation and wages last the length of the contract.
Covid leaving nearly every club in financial distress. Being unable to give players new contracts leaving an unprecedented number out of contract or in the last year this summer. It's going to be a weird window to say the least.
Add to that the vote on an independent regulator in may. Fifa changing the rules on both loan moves and agents fees.

Interesting times ahead.

April 7th will be huge. If the new spending rules do get voted in a lot of teams will have to sell. It won't even have to come into effect straight away. Amortisation and wages last the length of the contract.
Covid leaving nearly every club in financial distress. Being unable to give players new contracts leaving an unprecedented number out of contract or in the last year this summer. It's going to be a weird window to say the least.
Add to that the vote on an independent regulator in may. Fifa changing the rules on both loan moves and agents fees.

Interesting times ahead.
Would those rules kick in next season though

I suppose the rules cover football revenue and expenses. What about non footballing revenue like Boxing events, American football games and Cinemas etc. Do those increase our ability to spend on players?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I remember this saga from last year. Spurs seemingly played by agents for their young superstar to get a bigger paying move to Leipzig.
And we may have dodged a bullet.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...ikes-of-tottenham-to-immature-summer-signing/

RB Leipzig reportedly regret beating the likes of Tottenham to the signing of Ilaix Moriba and want to sell him this summer having grown tired of his ‘immature’ attitude, according to BILD.

Moriba joined Leipzig from Barcelona at the start of the season for an initial £13.4 million, which would rise by another £5 million if specific achievements were met.
However, the 19-year-old has struggled to make an impact with the German outfit and BILD are now reporting he could already be heading towards the exit door at the end of term.

The report states Leipzig are fed up with Moriba’s attitude and lack of adequate commitment and now deem the young midfielder surplus to requirements and will look to shift him on at the earliest opportunity.
It also spells relief to Tottenham, who were also reportedly one of the leading sides interested in signing him on a permanent deal last summer (Independent).
Moriba made just six appearances for Leipzig this season before being shipped out on loan to Valencia during the January transfer window.

I remember this saga from last year. Spurs seemingly played by agents for their young superstar to get a bigger paying move to Leipzig.
And we may have dodged a bullet.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...ikes-of-tottenham-to-immature-summer-signing/

RB Leipzig reportedly regret beating the likes of Tottenham to the signing of Ilaix Moriba and want to sell him this summer having grown tired of his ‘immature’ attitude, according to BILD.

Moriba joined Leipzig from Barcelona at the start of the season for an initial £13.4 million, which would rise by another £5 million if specific achievements were met.
However, the 19-year-old has struggled to make an impact with the German outfit and BILD are now reporting he could already be heading towards the exit door at the end of term.

The report states Leipzig are fed up with Moriba’s attitude and lack of adequate commitment and now deem the young midfielder surplus to requirements and will look to shift him on at the earliest opportunity.
It also spells relief to Tottenham, who were also reportedly one of the leading sides interested in signing him on a permanent deal last summer (Independent).
Moriba made just six appearances for Leipzig this season before being shipped out on loan to Valencia during the January transfer window.

They were joking on the radio today how he was demanding people to bring him grapes while he was having massagesand acting like a diva from Barcelona. Made me chuckle, what a nob!

If he'd come to us then would definitely take him

Question is whether he wants to be gauranteed the no 1 spot immediately, in which case Saudi Sportswashing Machine or others might be where he goes

Back