• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Apparently Liverpool are getting ready to launch a bid for Gylfi Sigurdsson. I said it before and I'll stand by it, he would do wonders for us. 5 goals and 2 assists in 9 games for Swansea, his set-pieces are top notch(So good infact that even our coaching staff would have a hard time ruining them...) and above all else he's young and an extremely dedicated worker. He can play on either flank, but he's most effective in the middle. Cover for VdV and an instant upgrade over Sexy Nico.

No, no, just fudging no.

anything above 20 mill for Hazard would be an immense risk for anyone. Who knows how he will handle the massive price tag on his head.

id rather we went for Afellay. Cheaper, can play either wing, top player before his injury.

Afellay and Rossi are two that could improve us immensely

Sigurdsson has the ability to hit 15 goals a season from midfield. Will be valuable for someone. Im sure a bigger team than Swansea will snap him up before next season starts

You have made a claim along the lines of 'some fans don't feel inferior to City' then decided that you were always comparing fans against fans. Makes no sense as that is not what was being discussed.

What has actually happened is that you had made a claim saying;

Speak for yourself.

Some people dont feel inferior to City

Then tripped over your dingdong trying to back track. 'oh...I was comparing fans v fans'.

I suspect this was done because you knew you are on a hiding to nothing with those comments, as you could suddenly see my point of view.

However, being the type of poster you are, you had already jumped in two footed at the chance of creating a little trouble. I surmise that the reason for this is to live up to the 'name' you believe you have created in the board bickering thread.

anything above 20 mill for Hazard would be an immense risk for anyone. Who knows how he will handle the massive price tag on his head.

id rather we went for Afellay. Cheaper, can play either wing, top player before his injury.

Afellay and Rossi are two that could improve us immensely

Whoa there cheese tits... That's about ?ú30m - ?ú40m worth of players that haven't actually been kicking a ball this season. Both great players, but splurging on TWO long term absentees? Sounds risky to me.

I know Barca got him on the cheap, but it doesn't mean he'd go cheaply. And Rossi will surely have a monster price tag, injury or not.

Could tell he was an excellent player as soon as he made his debut against Arsenal. He didn't score in that game but his first touch and passing were clearly excellent.

If they'd signed him permanently it would be a different story, but he's not Swansea's player and I'm sure he'll have bigger fish to fry now.

A player I'd like us to enquire about is Hatem Ben Arfa. Always rated him since he was at Lyon, and although he's started the last two games he's been mostly used from the bench this season. Think he'd be an upgrade on Kranjcar.

You guys should go out. Go grab a movie... A matinee, so there's time for eating afterwards. Grab some Italian, a nice bottle of wine... You know, see where things go. Maybe you feel naughty, maybe you feel sexy... You go home, rub a little oil on each other.... Then fudge.

You guys should go out. Go grab a movie... A matinee, so there's time for eating afterwards. Grab some Italian, a nice bottle of wine... You know, see where things go. Maybe you feel naughty, maybe you feel sexy... You go home, rub a little oil on each other.... Then fudge.

:ross:

Back