• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

On one hand you are saying speak for yourself, then you are saying some fans feel and don't feel inferior. Make your mind up then come back.

he said some fans don't feel inferior. Well factually, we are financially inferior

You originally replied saying that we are like a kid in a sweet shop meaning we cant believe our luck that he would choose us. Our lottery numbers have not came up like they have for City and Chelsea but it doesnt mean they are any better than us and thats what one of the points totman said.

You originally replied saying that we are like a kid in a sweet shop meaning we cant believe our luck that he would choose us. Our lottery numbers have not came up like they have for City and Chelsea but it doesnt mean they are any better than us and thats what one of the points totman said.

The title is cringeworthy, that much is true. whether I speak for myself or not, is not for totman to say. Does he think for every man woman and child on the board. Highly unlikely. If he wants to jump in and provoke something then so be it. We all know his game.

Tottenham looking to sign Fernandes - report

The north London club may make a ?ú14 million offer for the Portuguese midfielder who has had previous spells in the Premier League with Everton and Portsmouth

Tottenham are looking to sign Besiktas midfielder Manuel Fernandes, according to Turkish newspaper Haberturk.

The north London club will reportedly pay ?ú14 million for the Portuguese midfielder, with Harry Redknapp hoping to add more depth to his squad in a bid to push for the Premier League title next season.

According to the Turkish media, representatives of the two clubs have already shaken hands on a deal that will go through during the summer transfer window.

Fernandes has been a regular for the Black Eagles this campaign, contributing towards his side's current fourth place position with three goals.

The Portugal international has previously enjoyed loan spells in the Premier League with Everton and Portsmouth.

Just because there was a semi-rumour or half-quote at some point about Hazard and Spurs, let's not start with the persecution complex. You make it sound like Spurs had first dibs and are now being shafted. You're getting miles ahead of yourself here.

I don't actually agree with this, you're definitely under-selling it a little. He went onto a Belgian sports show and spoke at some length about Spurs, it wasn't just a quick "Spurs are a good club" line in reply to a reporter asking a question. That said, I don't think we'll get him.

Ah, not sure I want him anymore. I mean, the initial rush of euphoria was great while it lasted, but now he seems to be whoring himself out to any club that will have him. United, City, Arsenal, Madrid, us.....meh. If you're coming to Spurs, be 100 percent sure about coming. Don't come and then moan about having made the wrong choice three months down the line, which is what I fear this young lad may do.

I still hope he makes the right choice, and prioritises football over money. But as it stands, I don't think he will.

Tottenham looking to sign Fernandes - report

The north London club may make a ?ú14 million offer for the Portuguese midfielder who has had previous spells in the Premier League with Everton and Portsmouth

Tottenham are looking to sign Besiktas midfielder Manuel Fernandes, according to Turkish newspaper Haberturk.

The north London club will reportedly pay ?ú14 million for the Portuguese midfielder, with Harry Redknapp hoping to add more depth to his squad in a bid to push for the Premier League title next season.

According to the Turkish media, representatives of the two clubs have already shaken hands on a deal that will go through during the summer transfer window.

Fernandes has been a regular for the Black Eagles this campaign, contributing towards his side's current fourth place position with three goals.

The Portugal international has previously enjoyed loan spells in the Premier League with Everton and Portsmouth.

Who are we selling? Sandro?

Why did we need a reason to play a friendly against them, or anyone? They're just warm up matches to get the players fit for the season. We've played Roma, Torino, Olympiakos, Fiorentina, etc., in recent years, and haven't bought players from them.

We were linked with Llorente before the start of the season. I'm just surprised and quite frankly annoyed that we didn't use it as an opportunity to gauge his interest in us at the very least.

I really hope we make some signings this summer, i guess it will depend on who the manager is. But i feel we need a young goalkeeper we will have naughton and caulker come back but i would like a central defender and maybe chivu on a free transfer at left back with rose going out on loan.

Would like it if we got a back up to bale for the left, i feel central midfield slots are ok with modric, parker, hudd, sandro and livermore but would love another right winger.

Up front is where i would like to see most changes with us selling all the strikers we have left including vdv who i feel to injury prone for our league. Would like dembele, Llorente, Rossi and a young striker to come in.

Will be really depressed going into next season with just one signing, feel the squad needs a big refresh and hope we can continue the good work of getting our players prem loans, maybe next year unvi, townsend and if rogers is still at swansea i think carroll would do well under him, we need to get these guys top flight loan experince, they will save us a fortune in transfer fees.

I really hope we make some signings this summer, i guess it will depend on who the manager is. But i feel we need a young goalkeeper we will have naughton and caulker come back but i would like a central defender and maybe chivu on a free transfer at left back with rose going out on loan.

The last thing I want is a young keeper. I want our next keeper after Friedel to be another experienced dependable keeper with years of premiership experience behind him. I'd be very happy with Tim Howard.

The last thing I want is a young keeper. I want our next keeper after Friedel to be another experienced dependable keeper with years of premiership experience behind him. I'd be very happy with Tim Howard.

He just signed a new contract, i like german people and the are a good few young german keepers about.

Back