• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Cole has been a shadow of himself; He has been a liability and he should have been sent off on numerous occasions; The stamp on Hernandez and the kung fu kick against Wolves.
Terry would not be a long term signing; He has 1 or 2 years left and he is way too much trouble, Could you see him playing for us with our large black community in North London?

This is one player who knows how to make himself look good at the expense of others. Master of the pushed-from-behind-dive.

How about Del Piero?
He can take free-kicks and corners, I don't think VDV is much faster than him and look at the impact Rafa has had.

Short term deal with lots of income from merchandise, I will definately get a shirt with "Del Piero" on the back.

How about Del Piero?
He can take free-kicks and corners, I don't think VDV is much faster than him and look at the impact Rafa has had.

Short term deal with lots of income from merchandise, I will definately get a shirt with "Del Piero" on the back.

Think he's more or less finished, but if he's wages are "modest"
and he'd accept the filler role after VDV is tired at 60-70 minutes played .. then perhaps it should be looked at.
We have no one of his experience and character further up on the pitch

Just saw an article on sky sports website where jan vertoghen has said he went to watch arsenal play Milan and that he's instructed his agent to find him a new club and arsenal are on his list! Now, I reckon we're probably on that list as well but this doesn't sound nice!

I read that Vertonghen wants to join Arse now.

Are Hazard and Vertonghen the same player? fudgein ****s. I will be honest I wouldnt buy them cos they tinkled me off.

I think that what he probably wants is a big money move to a Premiership club with Champions League football.

Most probably right - hang on - you tryin to say we wont get to CL?

Finishing third is crucial because it seems that the players we want Arse want and finishing above them could give certain players a perception that we are better. Although now the gap is down to one point im not sure how much weight is put on that. Money and wages will be a major factor ofcourse especially as we would be able to offer the same thing i.e. Premier league football and CL football.

I can't be bothered to find the article, but the headline reads "Vertonghen makes Arsenal his no.1 choice" then you read through the quotes and all he says is that Arsenal are one of a few clubs he'd be willing to join. Obviously a Gooner journo.

Vermaelen being at Arsenal could be a reason they might prefer them?

I have a friend who works for a rival firm. He has requested me to come work with them, he has referred me and theyre interested. Told them to fudge off (I know what theyre like as a firm). I am not gonna join a company/firm because my mate works there.

I can't be bothered to find the article, but the headline reads "Vertonghen makes Arsenal his no.1 choice" then you read through the quotes and all he says is that Arsenal are one of a few clubs he'd be willing to join. Obviously a Gooner journo.

Who the journalist supports has nothing to do with it. Stories about the big clubs sell papers.

Back