• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Segers or Roberts were not at the club at the time so anything they have had to say is second hand, as for old quotes there is one from Ramos who said he did not refuse to play. It all depends on what the individual wants to believe, as i have said before none of us know the TRUE story unless we were there. The mind boggles about your belief that there are fans who do what you have accused them of, first hand knowledge of desperate loney people i wonder what put that in your mind. :-"

We might not know exactly what happened.

But it would take someone who was more than a little naive, or with their own agenda, to argue that Berbatov's attitude and behaviour that summer wasn't hugely disruptive. He behaved selfishly and disrespectfully to his fellow players, the fans and the club that had treated him so well. He played a pivotal role in the dreadful start to the 2008-09 season that could easily have seen the club relegated.

I would never take Sol Campbell back at Spurs. Not because he left (I don't think that any sensible Spurs fan would have begrudged him the chance to win major trophies). But because of the manner of his leaving.

It's the same with Berbatov. He didn't go to Arsenal but, in every other respect, his behaviour was no better than Campbell's. He delivered a big fudge off to us. He burnt his bridges. So fudge him.

We might not know exactly what happened.

But it would take someone who was more than a little naive, or with their own agenda, to argue that Berbatov's attitude and behaviour that summer wasn't hugely disruptive. He behaved selfishly and disrespectfully to his fellow players, the fans and the club that had treated him so well. He played a pivotal role in the dreadful start to the 2008-09 season that could easily have seen the club relegated.

I would never take Sol Campbell back at Spurs. Not because he left (I don't think that any sensible Spurs fan would have begrudged him the chance to win major trophies). But because of the manner of his leaving.

It's the same with Berbatov. He didn't go to Arsenal but, in every other respect, his behaviour was no better than Campbell's. He delivered a big fudge off to us. He burnt his bridges. So fudge him.

in my view, Berbatovs actions that august led indirectly to Harry Redknapp arriving at the club. Im not entirely sure that Levy wants him back, never mind the betrayed fanbase!

if you truly believe berbatov DIDN'T refuse to play, then you are absolutely deluded.. he turned his back on the club and should never be welcomed back as a result of it.

the man we should really be after has the following goal scoring record:-

2009– Southampton 149 (82)

would BANG THEM IN. i tell you.

Of course his and most importanly his agent's actions were poor but the argument was focused around the myth of him rocking up to Ramos and saying he doesn't want to play as opposed to being dropped by management for obvious reasons. Big difference there, jimmy

if you truly believe berbatov DIDN'T refuse to play, then you are absolutely deluded.. he turned his back on the club and should never be welcomed back as a result of it.

the man we should really be after has the following goal scoring record:-

2009ÔÇô Southampton 149 (82)

would BANG THEM IN. i tell you.

not lee barnard? :)

Of course his and most importanly his agent's actions were poor but the argument was focused around the myth of him rocking up to Ramos and saying he doesn't want to play as opposed to being dropped by management for obvious reasons. Big difference there, jimmy

That was your argument with totman. I'm not getting involved in that!

I was talking simply about the prospect of Berbatov returning to Spurs. And I never want to see the day.

better finisher than adebayor, harder than pav was, more consistent than defoe.. he's everything we need in a target man.

He logged off

Some off us have work to do and as much as i would like to sit here all day and listen to your ramblings its not possiable.

Do i belive levy lied? to be honest i have no idea, but what i will say i do not always believe what i read in the paper whether its Levy, Ramos, Woddy or Uncle Tom Cobbly.As for trying to prove you wrong i have no interest in doing that as its your opinion and you are entitled to that, you obviously believe that people on here are always trying to do so though, that must be one hell of a inferiorty complex you have.

Some off us have work to do and as much as i would like to sit here all day and listen to your ramblings its not possiable.

Do i belive levy lied? to be honest i have no idea, but what i will say i do not always believe what i read in the paper whether its Levy, Ramos, Woddy or Uncle Tom Cobbly.As for trying to prove you wrong i have no interest in doing that as its your opinion and you are entitled to that, you obviously believe that people on here are always trying to do so though, that must be one hell of a inferiorty complex you have.
You've engaged Totman in debate as much as the other way around. Totman has his opinion and has presented sources to back up his point. What is your point exactly?

And if you really believe he did you must have been there, or just another who tends to believe anything they read in the papers. I do not know if he did or not and thats the only thing i believe.

You've engaged Totman in debate as much as the other way around. Totman has his opinion and has presented sources to back up his point. What is your point exactly?

Your are right we engaged each other, i have presented alternative sources and THATS the point.

Considering he has 3 months left on his current deal and hasn't yet signed any extension as far as I know - you could get him for a pack of squirrel stickers and some House MD DVDs.

And to that note

SAF has now for the first time revealed he might leave in the summer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17374560

Get that fax working asap, Daniel!

Not sure if the bbc article mentioned it, but the others that were posted said they would activate a 1-year extension so he doesn't have to go on a free.

Back