• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

there is a wide right midfielder at Borussia M?Ânchengladbach thats making a name for himself this season. Patrick Herrmann.

5 goals and 6 assists in the Bundesliga so far. One to watch out for

i guess Deschamps and other managers who have played him in other positions other than a striker must be mugs then

he has a technical ability and brain which enables him to do so. In this regard your comparison with Defoe is not a very good one

I agree he is at his best in the centre forward role, all im saying is that he has the ability to play in other formations where he plays wider if needs be, as he has done throughout his career

The Ayew brothers were at the ACN so Remy had to play one game on the wing. He did not touch the ball. He cant play there.

Apart from Deschamps who doesnt playing him there, remy hasnt had any good managers.

Briand is a very very poor player who can plays most of the time as a right midfielder now days because the striker Lisandro and Gomis or Lacazette are a class above him. The only way he can play is come on as a sub on the right wing.

"he is a fantastic young player who we watched a lot last year along with gervinho. I like him alot. Whether he'll play for Tottenham I'm not sure"

Triffic.

"he is a fantastic young player who we watched a lot last year along with gervinho. I like him alot. Whether he'll play for Tottenham I'm not sure"

Triffic.

absolute done deal

now, Hazard on the new home or away shirt:-k

Btw can anyone name any right wing/attacking right sided players that can come in if we don't get hazard?

Alot of people rate Xherdan Shaqiri more than Hazard, Basel play Bayern next Wednesday live on sky, available in the last window for about ?ú12m

[video=youtube_share;G2fkxaM2xwo]http://youtu.be/G2fkxaM2xwo[/video]

Alot of people rate Xherdan Shaqiri more than Hazard, Basel play Bayern next Wednesday live on sky, available in the last window for about ?ú12m

There are a few people on here who rate Shaqiri on here (I'll not claim that, I've never seen him) but from all the noise from you lot I think I might keep an eye on that game. Love to see good technical ability coming out.

Was reported the other day - taking a well-earned break with Sandra following his trial and all the England speculation

Ah right, that's fair enough. The players will probably cope fine in training whilst he is away, after all they coped well when he was absent on trial.

'Tottenham can ask for ?ú15million for Redknapp because of a clause in his contract, but the League Managers Association are studying the small print to see if that figure stands.'

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...to-consider-England-future-article864751.html

Granted, it is the mirror, but ?ú15 million would not be something to be laughed at...

There are a few people on here who rate Shaqiri on here (I'll not claim that, I've never seen him) but from all the noise from you lot I think I might keep an eye on that game. Love to see good technical ability coming out.

Hasn't he already left basel for bayern?

Pretty sure there was a reported 10 million euro deal... Think the ship has sailed on this player..

Is a bit of trial by fire if one of his first matches at his new club is his old club...

[video=youtube_share;G2fkxaM2xwo]http://youtu.be/G2fkxaM2xwo[/video]

He's more a central attacking player but he's apparently signed a pre contract agreement with Bayern.

Ah right, that's fair enough. The players will probably cope fine in training whilst he is away, after all they coped well when he was absent on trial.

'Tottenham can ask for ?ú15million for Redknapp because of a clause in his contract, but the League Managers Association are studying the small print to see if that figure stands.'

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...to-consider-England-future-article864751.html

Granted, it is the mirror, but ?ú15 million would not be something to be laughed at...

If that is true, WHAT THE fudge IS THE LMA INVOLVED FOR?

Hasn't he already left basel for bayern?

Pretty sure there was a reported 10 million euro deal... Think the ship has sailed on this player..

Is a bit of trial by fire if one of his first matches at his new club is his old club...

Read my post again and I think you'll see that I have absolutely no clue about this bloke whatsoever! I'll take your word for it.

Read my post again and I think you'll see that I have absolutely no clue about this bloke whatsoever! I'll take your word for it.

I've never seen him play either, just heard what people on here have to say.

I thought he had already moved, but turns out he is staying at Basel until the summer, where there is already a move in place for him to go to Bayern.

Imagine the reception he will get if he knocks them out of the Champions League...

I've never seen him play either, just heard what people on here have to say.

I thought he had already moved, but turns out he is staying at Basel until the summer, where there is already a move in place for him to go to Bayern.

Imagine the reception he will get if he knocks them out of the Champions League...

Ade seems to be doing just fine ;)

He's more a central attacking player but he's apparently signed a pre contract agreement with Bayern.

Didn't realise this... just looked into it and he has told Bayern fans that he see's himslef like Ribery. Thought no one wanted him in in the last window.

"I'm a Ribery-type," he told Sport-Bild. "I'm strong and I love the surprise; a solo run, a goal, a pass that no-one expected.

Back