• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

This is a carefully orchestrated move - not an innocent interview on some flimflam TV channel

Nothing more than a bidding war - alerting clubs and agents of his avialability, desire and preference.

Imagine Bale came out and said he's 'ready' for Messi's through balls. Then 2 days later expressed his admiration for the Bernabeu's atmosphere. Or Bayern's top class stadium facility and fans?

A bidding war for a player that will in all likelihood go for the amount his release clause is touted at? What would be the point in a bidding war?

It was a journalist asking him if he wanted to join spurs, and a journalist asking him if he wants to join arsenal. They want a story and he's honest in answering.

There are ways and ways to answer sneaky questions as such. The message here is clear as day light

Don't go jumping off the bridge if we ger screwed over.

How is this any different to clubs tapping up players?

Going to continously stating in public you want to move to a specific league and name-dropping clubs while UNDER contract at another club. No respect for Lille. Probably cnuting agents stirring at the back, rubbing their greasy paws for oil money. He'll do the same when he's 'ready' for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Steer clear - this is poison!

Lille have accepted he will move. All they stipulate is that he is not allowed to move to PSG, and have publicly said so

if he joins Spurs or Arse, he will stay for around 3 or 4 years and then maybe go to one of the playboy clubs in Spain. Nothing at all wrong with that, we should be used to it. Foreign players have little allegiance and will easily move if they have to.

There are ways and ways to answer sneaky questions as such. The message here is clear as day light

Don't go jumping off the bridge if we ger screwed over.

To be honest the only team i currently fear him joining is Chelsea. Mata, Torres, Hazard and Sturridge could be a very effective front four, if Torres manages to get his 'form' back.

He'd be a backup player at city, he'd be one of only two possible world class players at arsenal (if rvp stays), and i'm not sure i see him fitting into the way Man united do things, mostly because they need a world class centre mid, not an attacking mid/winger.

You guys are missing the fundamental issue here - how he's advertisied himself for a bidding war from English clubs.

Please someone ammend the thread title - it's cringeworthy

Lille president Michel Seydoux has announced that star forward Eden Hazard will not be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer, as the French outfit refuse to bolster their rivals.

Tottenham have been heavily linked with the 21-year-old, who admitted this week that Harry Redknapp's side are an attractive option as he has always dreamt of playing in the Premier League.

Seydoux was quick to rule out any links between Hazard and PSG, claiming the current Champions will not reinforce a rival team.

“Hazard to PSG? We’re not going to reinforce a French team.”

The Lille president also raised his concerns for the future of French football, stating that keeping young talent is becoming more of a problem in Ligue 1 as clubs cannot rival other European budgets.

“The difficulty for French clubs is to keep their players. We don’t have an economy like other European clubs to be able to keep our top players,” said the 66-year-old according to RMCsport.fr.

“The only club in the league with unlimited resources is PSG. We have to be intelligent to do as well with less, which isn’t easy.”

Id like to see a video of this interview like the video we`ve seen when he talks about us.

Anyway, hes an idiot because if he signs for either them or us, these quotes will be remembered.

You guys are missing the fundamental issue here - how he's advertisied himself for a bidding war from English clubs.

Please someone ammend the thread title - it's cringeworthy

So what? He is a sought after talent, why would he not be looking for the best deal he can get?

Of course the best deal is not limited to just wages, but also quality of side, style, CL football etc...

Because it's a contradiction to his earlier comments in many ways.

It's a kitten out.

Ammend the thread to 'Hazard want to come to England, Spurs and Option', etc.

No surprise there - next week it will be Chelski, then City, then Manure, then Liverp...oh hang on, not them.

Oh well, fun while it lasted. Hazard to City for ?ú70 million + ?ú200k a week it is then.

Contradiction?

Player says he might be interested in joining spurs.

Player says he might be interested in joining arsenal.

I see no contradiction.

when was this Arse admission made? is it the most recent interview he has given? is it a French publication? we all know how Arse and Wenger biased the French press are

Player says he might be intersted in joining Chelsea, or Utd, or Yeovil Town

Ends up for 250k/week 'fighting for his spot' next to Nasri

Joke

Because it's a contradiction to his earlier comments in many ways.

It's a kitten out.

Ammend the thread to 'Hazard want to come to England, Spurs and Option', etc.

Are you expecting him to come out and say 'I want to go to Tottenham. I will only sign for Tottenham. They are the club of my dreams' or something? He has said he would like to come to Spurs, that it is a possibility and he hopes it will be done soon. That doesn't preclude him saying Arsenal is an option because of Wenger and his compatriot Vermaelen there.

I really don't see what you're mad about. He is (seemingly) asked a direct question about Arsenal and answers it.

Surely if he's waiting to finalise his transfer to us (according to earlier interviews) - saying Arsenal are the part and a great option doesn't make any sense?

Surely if he's waiting to finalise his transfer to us (according to earlier interviews) - saying Arsenal are the part and a great option doesn't make any sense?

I agree. He probably has no idea where he`ll be playing next season. He will go and play with the club who can agree a fee with Lille.

He said he hoped to conclude a deal soon, he didn't say he hoped to conclude a deal with us soon. That is just what people here have assumed he meant. Perhaps they were wrong.

This is what I THINK could have happened

- We've made an enquiry after being alerted he's keen to leave in the summer
- Agent alerts player
- Player proceeds to watch some of our games, googles our league position, likes what he sees
- Agent advises for an 'interview'
- Player gives 'interview'
- GG has a massive tug-off
- Other English clubs become aware and send (most likely) far more lucrative offers
- Agent advises player to make another 'interview'
- A bidding war commences
- Agent rubs hands, player rubs balls

dont worry people, he is just having a joke with Arse, raising their expectations and hopes, only to eventually reject them and join the mighty Spurs. He is pwoper Spurs

JJetset knows

Back