• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Must confess I haven't seen him play 90 minutes. Seems very highly rated across the board. I want that Klinsmann 94 feeling again as I've never had it since. Pic of him and Sugar on a yacht made a big impression on this particular 10 year old!

Hazard wants to join. Its a done deal. All we need to do is agree a fee. Have I got that right?

And after 15 pages none of you have realised its DANIEL LEVY who will be doing the negotiating, dithering, playing brinksman, and trying to squeeze every drop out of a deal. Opening offer, we pay ?ú25 million, when hell freezes over - with ?ú2.50 and a half eaten bag of quavers up front....

buzz killington.

cute-small.gif

GHod he's beautiful.

That he is.

Hazard wants to join. Its a done deal. All we need to do is agree a fee. Have I got that right?

And after 15 pages none of you have realised its DANIEL LEVY who will be doing the negotiating, dithering, playing brinksman, and trying to squeeze every drop out of a deal. Opening offer, we pay ?ú25 million, when hell freezes over - with ?ú2.50 and a half eaten bag of quavers up front....

I did say that concluding the deal might be the hardest part of the deal. Levy will try to push a hard deal, meanwhile Emirates Marketing Project will come in and throw all their money at him, to stop us getting him, and we will lose out again... so near but so far.

I did say that concluding the deal might be the hardest part of the deal. Levy will try to push a hard deal, meanwhile Emirates Marketing Project will come in and throw all their money at him, to stop us getting him, and we will lose out again... so near but so far.

Can City confirm that he will get lots of first team football? No.
Can City afford to keep spending these types of funds if they wish to meet with ffp? No.

City don't need him but that never stopped them before. They have been known to stockpile. If they shift Tevez for a similar sum then I can see them coming in and tinkling on our parade. I hope the boy sees sense and decides to come to club that will benefit his career and not just his bank balance.

Assuming we pull this off then this tells me Harry is staying - maybe taking England for the Euros and then back for the start of next season. I think Harry and Levy are gearing up the club for a title tilt next year.

Im just scared arsenal will get in there first, those feckers have a knack for signing cheap players from france. Nasri at 12 mil was such a massive steal at the time, I wandered why the price didn't go up at all. Hopefully hazards agent won't force a move to Arsenal as the Lille Board hate them.

Im just scared arsenal will get in there first, those feckers have a knack for signing cheap players from france. Nasri at 12 mil was such a massive steal at the time, I wandered why the price didn't go up at all. Hopefully hazards agent won't force a move to Arsenal as the Lille Board hate them.

In this case the only way they will get him is if they pay big money. There is no way we are going to get him for less than 25m imo.

Last time I looked I have no willy... hope that helps

I've got one you can have! :D

Can't help thinking we're jumping the gun with Hazard here though.... Seems to me that he is just suggesting that he COULD join Spurs and then when he says he hopes it's done soon he just means his transfer to an English club, not specifically Spurs. Only 2 or 3 years ago however we wouldn't even be in consideration for a player such as Hazard... Shows how far Redknapp has brought us.

Can't help thinking we're jumping the gun with Hazard here though.... Seems to me that he is just suggesting that he COULD join Spurs and then when he says he hopes it's done soon he just means his transfer to an English club, not specifically Spurs. Only 2 or 3 years ago however we wouldn't even be in consideration for a player such as Hazard... Shows how far Redknapp has brought us.

The France Football article made the specifics a bit more clear, but it was so many pages ago that I don't remember :oops:

Back