• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Not sure if this is real

124A45444FA21C9E3A120A

The thing is, he doesn't improve their starting eleven in any way shape or form. If i was an Arsenal fan i would be seriously worried about losing RVP in the summer.

Think this guy is his replacement.

Usually i dont feed into the gonad*s, but i think were signing vertoghen

'Meanwhile, Redknapp said he was monitoring Ajax skipper Jan Vertonghen.
"He's a player I've watched, he's a very good player," said Redknapp of the Belgian defender.
"But there are lots of clubs interested in him. We've not spoken to the club, he's just a player I've watched along with loads of other players this year."'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17935597

Depends how much you believe Harry has to do with the transfers :p

'Meanwhile, Redknapp said he was monitoring Ajax skipper Jan Vertonghen.
"He's a player I've watched, he's a very good player," said Redknapp of the Belgian defender.
"But there are lots of clubs interested in him. We've not spoken to the club, he's just a player I've watched along with loads of other players this year."'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17935597

Depends how much you believe Harry has to do with the transfers :p
Ive learnt not to believe a word redknapp says, about anything lol

Podolski not knowing who Spurs are is almost as funny as him saying he has signed for Arsenal to win trophies..

Now thats a real comedy quote

The thing is, he doesn't improve their starting eleven in any way shape or form. If i was an Arsenal fan i would be seriously worried about losing RVP in the summer.

Think this guy is his replacement.

I disagree with you here. I think that he will play as the left sided forward in their 4-3-3 so will effectively be playing instead of Benayouan/Gervinho. Players from the German league tend to fit into English football pretty well so I think he will be an asset to them (unfortunately).

I disagree with you here. I think that he will play as the left sided forward in their 4-3-3 so will effectively be playing instead of Benayouan/Gervinho. Players from the German league tend to fit into English football pretty well so I think he will be an asset to them (unfortunately).

Depends, him and RVP = improvement, him replacing RVP = disaster

You got to believe RVP is looking around, City/Cheat$ki (with out manager disaster)/Manure are out of their range, Spurs/Pool (if they ever get a decent manager)/Barcodes breathing down their neck, 7 years without Silverwear, based on this season he is going to get offers, why would he stay?

Depends, him and RVP = improvement, him replacing RVP = disaster

You got to believe RVP is looking around, City/Cheat$ki (with out manager disaster)/Manure are out of their range, Spurs/Pool (if they ever get a decent manager)/Barcodes breathing down their neck, 7 years without Silverwear, based on this season he is going to get offers, why would he stay?

Because, unfortunately for us but actually in a footballing sense, quite fortunately, He is one of those players who seems to have an affinity with his club. I think he will stay at Arsenal because he genuinely loves playing for them. They are obviously going to break 100k a week to keep him so once your at that stage then what difference in relation to finances? City might offer you double the wages but you might play half the games.

He will use any interest as leverage but I think ultimately, he will be at Arsenal next season. Despite the season they have had he has been prolific so he has also got to feel that with Wheelchair coming back and Podolski coming in that they will be stronger for it and thats before any other signings that they might make.

Because, unfortunately for us but actually in a footballing sense, quite fortunately, He is one of those players who seems to have an affinity with his club. I think he will stay at Arsenal because he genuinely loves playing for them. They are obviously going to break 100k a week to keep him so once your at that stage then what difference in relation to finances? City might offer you double the wages but you might play half the games.

He will use any interest as leverage but I think ultimately, he will be at Arsenal next season. Despite the season they have had he has been prolific so he has also got to feel that with Wheelchair coming back and Podolski coming in that they will be stronger for it and thats before any other signings that they might make.

So why not sign up already?

He'll be getting a lot of stick in the dutch dressing room over the medal collection or lack of at the Euros. As much as he may have affinity for the club I bet he has his eyes on actually having something on the CV to show for it beyond the player of the year gong.

Back