• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

He can go to Barcelona, sure, under one small condition of course - if he's wanted. And I doubt he'd be anything more than a squad player at best for them considering their current line-up. So unless he'd want to follow in the footsteps of Lukaku and his dream boy-hood, fanboy Youtube move, rather stop and think with your brain for a second, Jan.

Desperate whoring yet again - highest bidder, etc. Come on Levy, teach them a lesson!

He'd be more than a squad player at Barca mate. They currently have Mascherano featuring heavily for them at CB, and Puyol isn't getting any younger....

I'm confused, what exactly was said ?

De Boer told reporters: "I hope he will leave for Barcelona. Of course, Tottenham is a great club for Jan, but I think he will fit perfect at Barca."

- I hope he goes to Barcelona. Tottenham is no doubts a decent club for Jan, but I think he'd be a perfect match for Barcelona

He'd be more than a squad player at Barca mate. They currently have Mascherano featuring heavily for them at CB, and Puyol isn't getting any younger....

Puyol is still thrice the CB this fella is currently, imv. Macherano cannot fit anywhere else in the midfield so has been offered a take it or leave it position - does well. Pique is first chice and so is Alves. He'd follow in the footsteps of Affelay, imv and feature as much as Thiago does for example - i.e. understudy

Puyol is still thrice the CB this fella is currently, imv. Macherano cannot fit anywhere else in the midfield so has been offered a take it or leave it position - does well. Pique is first chice and so is Alves. He'd follow in the footsteps of Affelay, imv and feature as much as Thiago does for example - i.e. understudy

Mascherano has been getting in ahead of Pique and Jan is better than either of them. Puyol is great defender but at his age can't be relied on to make a consistent number of appearances. Whatever way you look at it he would get more than his fair share of games over there....

this si me in a nutshell about dembele too

i would also like to add that if we can get krkic , i think we should..if nothing else than him being a squad player

Are you not concerned that he is more lightweight than Gio? I am intrigued, in what position would you play him?

Has anyone seen Vertonghen regularly? Of the little I have seen of him, most of his notable play was going forward from CB. Is he solid defensively? My main concern would be getting left exposed at the back if he marches forward alot

Harry says that Vertonghen is a good player and have watched him a couple of times - but that Spurs are not in talks with Ajax about signing him atm

This is the same Harry who knows nothing about transfers and leaves it all up to the chairman dont forget

Not sure if this is real

124A45444FA21C9E3A120A

Not sure if this is real

124A45444FA21C9E3A120A

taco!
Now they've got him 'banging their arrogant drum' like Chesney in goal and Wilbrick in midfield... they'll have an entire fudging team full of them soon...

Honestly, if it IS real, to even say that makes him sound retarded... by all means 'don't like us' ...but to 'have no idea who we were'? It's not like we're some part-time team of goat-herders from Kazakhstan you uncultured knob!!!

(Obviously if it;s fake, then I took a massive mouthful of the bait...)

taco!
Now they've got him 'banging their arrogant drum' like Chesney in goal and Wilbrick in midfield... they'll have an entire fudging team full of them soon...

Honestly, if it IS real, to even say that makes him sound retarded... by all means 'don't like us' ...but to 'have no idea who we were'? It's not like we're some part-time team of goat-herders from Kazakhstan you uncultured knob!!!

(Obviously if it;s fake, then I took a massive mouthful of the bait...)

That is a 100% fake quote.

Not a chance in hell he doesn't know who we are.

Otherwise he must od had his head up his arse!

Not sure if this is real

124A45444FA21C9E3A120A

Never rated the guy to be honest. An International player only. You don't sign for Fc Koln if you are supposed to be 1 of Europe's finest regardless of if you started your career there.

Did not exactly have the greatest goal scoring record for Bayern. Defoe MK 2

Last edited:
Asked if he would like to keep the striker, who scored twice in Wednesday's 4-1 victory at Bolton, Redknapp said: "Of course I would.

"I love Adebayor. He is a real character and a good player.

"We will have to see what the summer holds. I haven't spoken to the chairman about players.

"We haven't sat down yet but he has done very well for us."

when are they going to speak about it? On the 30th of August? Most deals are being done now!!

Just saw we're linked with Wijnaldum on a norwegian site. Anoyone seen him, know anything about him?

Back