• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

They got anyone else that's any good? Also how did Vucinic get on this year after he left them.. we were close to signing him according to the ITK thread!!

Very hard to replace Modric.

Grant McCann from Peterborough has been put on transfer list and he is a decent passer.

Worth a punt?

Dembele's range of passing is rather poor, imv. Agree about everything else though - he's a very technical player and could really thrive in our setup.

I still cant make my mind up on Dembele. On one hand he is really exciting, has the ability to go past players like they have concrete boots, can score, is very skillfull, physically goo (tall, strong, quick) and has shown versatility moving from wide positions to central... On the other his passing is limited (particularly over distance), he doesnt score enough considering his position and I cant decide whether he is intelligent or a headless chicken.

come on ffs get real. He is sat there, got a video done with a bunch of placard's, pretending to decide on who he has the choice of while still under contract to the club that pays his weekly wage.

you think thats ok, as long as he does his football on the pitch ?

absoulte fudging tosh.

Funny how you blame the player but don't slag off the club who have been trying to fluffy bunnies cuddling him out to the highest bidder

Villas Boas top take over at Roma, Marvin Martin going to Lilles.

We're in for Tim Wiese, german goalkeeper according to lequipe.fr.

Wiese is according to his agent also wanted by Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Milan Ac, Juventus...

Hoffenheim have confirmed the signing of Wiese this evening

Tottenham have made the early running in the pursuit of Arsenal target Jan Vertonghen by beginning talks with Ajax over a potential summer deal, it has been claimed.

The 25-year-old defender has only one year remaining on his contract with Ajax, and appears set to leave the Amsterdam Arena for pastures new at the end of the season.

A switch to either the Emirates Stadium or White Hart Lane would seem to be the most likely outcome for Vertonghen, and Spurs have reportedly moved early in an attempt to ensure he moves to the latter.

According to De Telegraaf, Vertonghen's agent Mustapha Nakhil has confirmed that Spurs have made an official approach for the Belgium international, and talks have started regarding a ?ú7 million deal.

Beating Arsenal to Vertonghen would certainly be quite a coup for Harry Redknapp, although the lure of playing alongside Thomas Vermaelen may be too much for the former to resist, should the Gunners come calling.

Vertonghen and Vermaelen, international teammates with Belgium, maintain a strong friendship from their time together at Ajax, and the former has previously been a guest of the latter at the Emirates Stadium.

We probably wouldnt get any of these but I like Steklenberg, Adler, Neuer but my fav keeper around is still Akinfeev.

Isn't Adler a free in the summer, or has he signed a new deal now? Considering Roma's poor position in Serie A, Stekelenburg isn't a bad shout to be honest, Dutch keepers are usually solid and reliable too.

I've always been a fan of Akinfeev, seems a solid keeper who does well in the air and has good distribution, bet he's on a brick load of money at CSKA though!

Isn't Adler a free in the summer, or has he signed a new deal now? Considering Roma's poor position in Serie A, Stekelenburg isn't a bad shout to be honest, Dutch keepers are usually solid and reliable too.

I've always been a fan of Akinfeev, seems a solid keeper who does well in the air and has good distribution, bet he's on a brick load of money at CSKA though!

If Adler is, I'd be trying my bollox off to get him. RE: Akinfeev, I bet he is on a bit of cash. I cant see him leaving now though, he's been at CSKA all his life, he'll be the Giggs for Utd type of player.

If Adler is, I'd be trying my bollox off to get him. RE: Akinfeev, I bet he is on a bit of cash. I cant see him leaving now though, he's been at CSKA all his life, he'll be the Giggs for Utd type of player.

Yeah, I get that impression with Akinfeev. Can't believe he's still 26 though!

Yeah, I get that impression with Akinfeev. Can't believe he's still 26 though!

I thought he was a bit older, wow. There was a time a couple of years back that I would have given my left testicle to see him in a Spurs shirt.

Who do you think we will get to replace Brad, maybe he has another year in him yet ?

I thought he was a bit older, wow. There was a time a couple of years back that I would have given my left testicle to see him in a Spurs shirt.

Who do you think we will get to replace Brad, maybe he has another year in him yet ?

Harry will look for some young up 'n' comer like Shay Given.

Back