• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Ideal Summer Transfers for me:

'Arry out, Rogers in.

IN:
Hazard - 33m
Damiao - 22m
Vertonghen - 10m
Vorm - 6m
Hoilett - Free
Total Spend = 71m

OUT:
Gomes - 3m
VDV - 16m
Corluka - 7m
Jenas - 3m
Kranjcar - 7m
Pienaar - 3m
Bassong - 4m
Khumalo - 2m :(
Bentley - 3m
King - Retired :frown:
Total Sold = 48m

Leaves us with:

That being said, it'll be:

'Arry out, Moyes in

Saha permanent, Hoilett in, Vertonghen in.

Damiao to Serie A, Hazard to L'Arse, We're unable to sell Bentley, Jenas, Bassong, and Kranjcar, and we're left with Saha, Defoe, and Lancaster to lead the line, UnderArmour decide the pee stains are the new look...

We finish 8th behind Noocastle, Liverpool, and Stoke. Modric and Bale want out, leave for ridiculously cheap transfer fees. Following year we're relegated along with Norwich and S'hampton. New stadium doesn't get enough funds, we stay in WHL for the unforeseeable future. Downward spiral continues. Identical to Villa. All because we didn't spend in the Summer Transfer Window.

Sign Ade on a permanent and get Dimaeo in. Hoillet on a free I agree with. Bring Caulker back and get a quality CB in, let's go with Verthongen as he's the name for now. A new young LB, bring Naughton back for RB cover. and sign Kruhl. Oh, and while we're dreaming Hazard

Team 1
--------------------Kruhl------
Walker--Vertonghen--Dawson--Ekotto
Hazard--Modric--Parker--Bale
-------------VDV-------------
---------------Ade-----------

Team 2
------------Friedel---------
Naughton--Kaboul--Caulker--NEW LB
Lennon--THudd--Sandro--Hoilett
--------Defoe--Dimao

Livermore, Gallas, King as backups. Sell everyone else over the age of 21

Ideal Summer Transfers for me:

'Arry out, Rogers in.

IN:
Hazard - 33m
Damiao - 22m
Vertonghen - 10m
Vorm - 6m
Hoilett - Free
Total Spend = 71m

OUT:
Gomes - 3m
VDV - 16m
Corluka - 7m
Jenas - 3m
Kranjcar - 7m
Pienaar - 3m
Bassong - 4m
Khumalo - 2m :(
Bentley - 3m
King - Retired :frown:
Total Sold = 48m

Leaves us with:

That being said, it'll be:

'Arry out, Moyes in

Saha permanent, Hoilett in, Vertonghen in.

Damiao to Serie A, Hazard to L'Arse, We're unable to sell Bentley, Jenas, Bassong, and Kranjcar, and we're left with Saha, Defoe, and Lancaster to lead the line, UnderArmour decide the pee stains are the new look...

We finish 8th behind Noocastle, Liverpool, and Stoke. Modric and Bale want out, leave for ridiculously cheap transfer fees. Following year we're relegated along with Norwich and S'hampton. New stadium doesn't get enough funds, we stay in WHL for the unforeseeable future. Downward spiral continues. Identical to Villa. All because we didn't spend in the Summer Transfer Window.

10/10 effort, 0/10 for content. The "downward spiral" , seriously have you supported spurs for one year. Vdv out? a player of great quality who busts his guts out for the team and has genuine pedigree and on top of all that, actually finds the wonky showers in the training ground endearing as opposed to appalling. Realistically we're not gonna be competing at the top level until we can financially with a new ground. The results have been crap recently but the amount of bial some people on this board are spouting is over the top

I really would like us to sign dunk from brighton, tall and good in the air but has been told by poyet to pass it out from the back and he does this. Do not think he is quite ready for us but he reminds me of what lescott was like when he was in that league with wolves. Think we should sign him and loan him back to brighton for a season.

Of the premership players i know of i am fond of moses think he is starting to get used to the league and is looking good, also sigurdsson(spelling) at swansea i know he is only on loan so i hope we could try and get in there. Obviously we need a new centre back as well.

Hope that next season caulker, naughton and townsend are a part of the squad and we let smith, parrett, mason and kane go on loan to championship clubs.

GK: Vorm

RB: Kyle Walker
CB: Michael Dawson
CB: Caulker
LB: Leighton Baines

CM: Tom Huddlestone
CM: Scott Parker

RAM: Luis Nani
CAM: Rafael Van Der Vaart
LAM: Gareth Bale

ST: Fernando LLorente

Swap Modric for Luis Antonio Valencia + ?ú20mill from Man Utd.

Nani? Valencia? Rio? Well we've already got Vidic I suppose ..

That team is weaker at CB x2, LB and CM compared to the team we have right now.

Spurs keen on Manchester United defender

Sky Sports understands Tottenham Hotspur are leading the race for Manchester United starlet Ezekiel Fryers.

Fryers is stalling over a new deal at Old Trafford and he could leave for nothing when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The news has alerted a host of clubs to Fryers' possible availability in the summer if he fails to agree a new contract.

The 19-year-old, who has come through the youth ranks at United, has made six first-team appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side this season, making his full debut in the Carling Cup win over Leeds.

Fryers is highly regarded at the Premier League leaders and United are reluctant to lose the defender on a free transfer

Tottenham are thought to be long-term admirers of Fryers with his versatility of being able to play left-back or centre-back making him an attractive proposition.

If Fryers sees out his contract this summer Spurs could land the England Under 19 international for a small compensation fee.

Sky-Sports

In terms of keepers, I wouldn't mind if we kept going down the Friedel route. Someone like Given or even better Howard. The latter seems very vocal too (awaits the tourrettes jokes).

Maybe keeper is a position where experience really does count?

Main priority in this coming transfer window is new right back (if Corluka isn't coming back), new left back and a new centre half to partner Dawson. As well as a striker up top that can actually finish chances. Walker & Kaboul are massively over rated right now, and both poor defenders. I'd cash in. Ekotto unfortunately is just over rated by our fans, and we wouldn't get much for him. I'd get rid anyway.

In terms of keepers, I wouldn't mind if we kept going down the Friedel route. Someone like Given or even better Howard. The latter seems very vocal too (awaits the tourrettes jokes).

Maybe keeper is a position where experience really does count?
Agree, Man U didn't exactly do too badly with old man Van der Saar in goal. We were pretty good when we had Clemence between the sticks too, he was about 32 or 33 at least when we signed him?

I want long term. The rest of the top sides have keepers in place for the next decade or more. Utd have de Gea, City have Hart, Arsenal have Ches, Chelsea have Courtois, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have Krul and Reina still has 10 years in him for Liverpool.

I want long term. The rest of the top sides have keepers in place for the next decade or more. Utd have de Gea, City have Hart, Arsenal have Ches, Chelsea have Courtois, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have Krul and Reina still has 10 years in him for Liverpool.

It'll be interesting what happens when they hit a bad run of form. United handled de Gea's wobbles well earlier this season but the other clubs have weaker back up. I think that the test of a keeper is what happens when they hit the yips and what they are like afterwards.

Back