• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

hmm, the Douglas at Twente is not the Douglas Costa with those FM stats

what do people think of Luuk de Jong at Twente?....potential for Spurs?

Sign Rossi when he is injured so.

Cheaper
No Competetion.

Always better to sign players in bad form/Injured so it's cheaper.

You end up with dozens of players hanging around, and we've got good players here anyway so he might not have got in our team.

Well, when you only care about the first-11 and panic when a couple of those are missing - indeed there are a lot of players just hanging around...

this guy has gotta be our number one priority. forget remy. spend 40M if we have to, we can make up for it in fringe player sales.

--------- Ade -----------
Bale - Hazard - Lennon
--- Parker - Modric ----

= Best team in the Prem.

[video=youtube;yAlgxvRYAow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAlgxvRYAow&feature=related[/video]

It doesn't matter which players we have.

We will always bottle it, I have resigned to this because I am sick and tired of hope every year, Now I give up forever.

It doesn't matter which players we have.

We will always bottle it, I have resigned to this because I am sick and tired of hope every year, Now I give up forever.
1050685274-00.jpg

Attachments

• 1050685274-00.jpg
    1050685274-00.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
we all talk about missing out on 9 million Cisse, but 5 million Jelavic is looking like a half decent deal. I think redknapp was even spotted at a few Rangers games keeping an eye on him.

I think we all know by now, that our hopes and dreams for Edin Hazard will be realised when...Lee Bowyer signs on the dotted line at 23:59, on August 31st 2012. Cheeky little loan for Marlon King to strengthen options up front too; been whacking 'um in this season!

Lets hope hazard hasn't noticed our relegation form. Doubt he enjoys watching us play.

What do people make of the bilic interview on modric? Thought it was very honest about the situation. Be interesting if we get cl and Chelsea don't what he will want to do.

Back