• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

that Lloris is cack everytime ive seen him play.

flaps at every cross and corners. ends up making 1 amazing save a game so everyone rides on his arse.

no thanks.

Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola has welcomed the return to training of Dutch winger Ibrahim Afellay.

The former PSV Eindhoven man has been sidelined since October when he suffered knee ligament damage.

Afellay is now back in training and closing on a return to action, and Guardiola was happy to see him back.

"This is big news for the team," said Guardiola.

Nicely back to fitness in time for us to sign him this summer

We should sign Michael Brown; He would never bottle it like Modric.

Him,Parker and Sandro in CM with Bale,Lennon and Llorente upfront would be amazing.

France striker Loic Remy said yesterday that he is not thinking about leaving Marseille at the end of the season, despite reports linking him with a move to Tottenham Hotspur.
Tottenham made their interest known in January and are thought to be poised to make a bid in the summer, but Remy, 25, says he remains committed to Marseille.
ÔÇ£During the winter it was difficult because we didnÔÇÖt have enough players,ÔÇØ said Remy, who won the French League Cup with Marseille on Saturday.
ÔÇ£I know that Tottenham are still there, but itÔÇÖs really not in my thoughts, even if the club might want to balance the books by selling players who could bring money in.
ÔÇ£Supporters think that itÔÇÖs always the player who asks to leave and then the directors decide. Not me, my head is here and IÔÇÖll report back for training here.
ÔÇ£Then weÔÇÖll see what happens afterwards. There are lots of things to be taken into consideration. ItÔÇÖs too early to talk about leaving.
ÔÇ£For me it would make sense to stay for next season. IÔÇÖm still under contract for three years.ÔÇØ
MarseilleÔÇÖs League Cup success over Lyon at Stade de France represented their first victory in 13 matches, a sequence that has seen them slump to 10th place in Ligue 1 and ended their hopes of playing in the Champions League next season.
The clubÔÇÖs dismal form has raised questions about the position of coach Didier Deschamps, but Remy says his own future at Stade Velodrome is not dependent on the manager.
ÔÇ£We all have our own objectives,ÔÇØ he said.
ÔÇ£If the coach thinks heÔÇÖd be better off elsewhere, good for him. IÔÇÖll do my job and then weÔÇÖll see.ÔÇØ

Hamburg wasn't it? I couldn't find any official statement regarding that though.

I don't know much about Adler, but 10 caps for Germany can't be a bad thing and at 27 perhaps he'd be happy to come and have a transitional season getting back to fitness and taking over if Brad's age starts to affect his performances.

Think it was gutterboy who said it so no doubt complete tosh as for him happy to play a bit part role for one season doubt it footballers are footballers they think they are invincible play whenever they want etc

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1050176/demba-ba:-it's-my-?cc=5901

Ignore the first bit...

"It's always a dream for me to play one day at PSG," Ba is quoted as saying in The Mirror. "But I'm really happy where I am in Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The English league suits me perfectly.

"I always loved PSG. I saw them beat Marseille at (Saudi Sportswashing Machine team-mate) Yohan Cabaye's place recently.

"But since I joined Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I have rediscovered the feeling I had when I was a young boy playing on the pitches at the bottom of the street."

And Ba insists he is happy to put his own goalscoring ambitions to one side in order to help Saudi Sportswashing Machine team-mate Cisse to flourish.

Cisse has scored ten goals in nine games since joining the Magpies in January and Ba is prepared to sacrifice his own goals after being moved in to a different position by manager Alan Pardew.

"I work in order to score goals, but also so Patinkle can score," said Ba. "The coach told me he would put me on the left. And for the team I thought, 'Let's do it'.

"Also, I know the qualities of Patinkle as a finisher. It does not bother me at all. As a striker you like to be in the striking position but now the coach has made a decision. He has decided for Patinkle to be there.

"I do what I have to do to balance the formation for the good of the team. If I can be in the finishing area I do everything to be there, if I cannot, we do the work for Patinkle.

"I like to be up front but lately the coach has decided to play with three strikers and I do not mind playing on the side. If I score, that's great, but if I don't score there is someone else who does."

this is the type of attitude I'd like for all of our strikers to have. I say bring him in. Noocastle will finish 6th behind Chelsea and the 7m buyout along with the prospect of playing Champs league should be enough to get him.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1050176/demba-ba:-it's-my-?cc=5901

Ignore the first bit...

"It's always a dream for me to play one day at PSG," Ba is quoted as saying in The Mirror. "But I'm really happy where I am in Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The English league suits me perfectly.

"I always loved PSG. I saw them beat Marseille at (Saudi Sportswashing Machine team-mate) Yohan Cabaye's place recently.

"But since I joined Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I have rediscovered the feeling I had when I was a young boy playing on the pitches at the bottom of the street."

And Ba insists he is happy to put his own goalscoring ambitions to one side in order to help Saudi Sportswashing Machine team-mate Cisse to flourish.

Cisse has scored ten goals in nine games since joining the Magpies in January and Ba is prepared to sacrifice his own goals after being moved in to a different position by manager Alan Pardew.

"I work in order to score goals, but also so Patinkle can score," said Ba. "The coach told me he would put me on the left. And for the team I thought, 'Let's do it'.

"Also, I know the qualities of Patinkle as a finisher. It does not bother me at all. As a striker you like to be in the striking position but now the coach has made a decision. He has decided for Patinkle to be there.

"I do what I have to do to balance the formation for the good of the team. If I can be in the finishing area I do everything to be there, if I cannot, we do the work for Patinkle.

"I like to be up front but lately the coach has decided to play with three strikers and I do not mind playing on the side. If I score, that's great, but if I don't score there is someone else who does."

this is the type of attitude I'd like for all of our strikers to have. I say bring him in. Noocastle will finish 6th behind Chelsea and the 7m buyout along with the prospect of playing Champs league should be enough to get him.

Hope you're reading this Arcspace! :-"

If we make the CL, and Napoli don't, we should go all out to sign both Ezequiel Lavezzi and Goran Pandev. Quality players, and would give us vastly different attacking options; Pandev as a sort of Macedonian Tevez, hassling and harrying and chasing down, and Lavezzi like a more mobile, pacy Van Der Vaart. We could use 'em both.

Or, you know, just sign Pogrebynak on the final day at five when everything else falls through. That's good too.

Hamburg wasn't it? I couldn't find any official statement regarding that though.

I don't know much about Adler, but 10 caps for Germany can't be a bad thing and at 27 perhaps he'd be happy to come and have a transitional season getting back to fitness and taking over if Brad's age starts to affect his performances.

As long as Hamburg stay up yeah hes going there.

Back