• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Thats how somebody who knows something and wished to share should fricken act... hallelllujah

Others should take note

Imagine how dynamic we would be with Hazard, be potentially epic. But on the point about City et al, I would like to think that many players can see how exciting playing for us would be. Sure the money is important, but playing in this team has to be a bigger attraction than we sometimes realise?

Last edited:
ESPN SoccerNet has picked up on the story here

Lille star Eden Hazard claims that he could choose to join Tottenham in the summer after reiterating that he wants to play in England next season.

Hazard, 21, has numerous admirers in Europe with Real Madrid, Arsenal and Chelsea all fighting it out for his signature. However, the winger has not ruled out the possibility of joining another club who could be playing in the Champions League next season.

"Maybe it will be Tottenham. This is a big English club," he told RTBF on Monday. "I said I will go to England and there are very good players [at the club]."

Reports in France Football claimed that personal terms with Spurs have already been agreed, but a stumbling block to any move remains the €40 million fee demanded by Ligue 1 champions Lille and Hazard insisted that he has not made up his mind yet either.

"I have not signed anything yet. It will happen soon," he added. "Spain is perhaps more my style of play but it must be either Barcelona or Real Madrid. It is therefore limited."

The Belgian international had already told Canal+ in January: "I'm leaning towards England. It's a style of play that suits me and it's there that you can learn the most."

This will probably be in tomorrow's papers and sports web sites... can't wait to see the reaction from all the chelsea/arse/pool fans!

I have to say, though, that Belgium are developing a fearsomely good team under everyone's noses. Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Kompany, Vertonghen, Courtois, Vermaelen, Alderweld, Nainggolan, Defour, Witsel, Fellaini, Dembele, Chadli.....this generation could be even better than that of the great Enzo Scifo, methinks....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/13/tottenham-arsenal-chelsea-eden-hazard

Tottenham could beat Arsenal and Chelsea to Eden Hazard's signature
• The midfielder is reported to prefer move to White Hart Lane
• Lille value the Belgium international at ?ú35m

The Lille midfielder Eden Hazard could join Tottenham Hotspur in the summer, according to reports in France.

France Football claims that the 21-year-old Belgian playmaker has chosen Tottenham ahead of competition including Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Emirates Marketing Project. Lille reportedly want €40m (?ú35m) for Hazard.

The Belgium international was part of Lille's double-winning squad last season, scoring 12 goals. Hazard is under contract until 2013 but is widely expected to leave this summer.

Speaking to Belgian TV station RTBF on Monday, Hazard said: "Maybe I'll go to Tottenham. It's a great English club."

ESPN SoccerNet has picked up on the story here

This will probably be in tomorrow's papers and sports web sites... can't wait to see the reaction from all the chelsea/arse/pool fans!

Bastards, their quotes not are right.

He didnt say he must be either barca or real if in spain. Never said that, that way.

I have to say, though, that Belgium are developing a fearsomely good team under everyone's noses. Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Kompany, Vertonghen, Courtois, Vermaelen, Alderweld, Nainggolan, Defour, Witsel, Fellaini, Dembele, Chadli.....this generation could be even better than that of the great Enzo Scifo, methinks....

I agree, expecting big things of those players.

Plus, everyone's forgetting about poor Azza in all this.

Poor azza.. though he could be backup for both right and left... with champions league football that could still amount to quite a few games...

Though i am hoping we sell pienaar...

maybe they did but we didn't understand their brainless cryptic ITK talk of colours etc...our bad

Wasn't it 'Blue and Yellow'? I'd imagine POTL is scrambing to explain that 'blue' meant Saha and 'yellow' meant Nelsen, because...err...The fires of Mordor were yellow, and Lord of the Rings was shot in New Zealand, and that's where Nelsen's from. I can just imagine him struggling to explain this.

JJJetset, the true ITK. All hail. :)

Back