• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

[video=youtube;cyMP1eeIjm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMP1eeIjm8[/video]

What he said ^

They asked him about Modric and bale. He answers "kranjcar".
=D>

All the guys on the tv show are praising spurs and saying Harry is a top coach. Thats the difference between France and Belgium. In france they would have told him to join Arsenal.

Love Belgium.

Its killing me that the answers I want are all right there in that video but at the same time so far away. I heard them mention Modric so that sounds good I suppose?

Charlie, would love a translation of the full thing if you have the time?

Mate, he name-checked Niko. It's done.

He couldn't resist that sexy face. :D

" I havent signed yet but i hope it will be done asap"

He thinks kranjcar is a good player.

Everyone telling him its a good choice.

ah...so the guy on talkbrick talked brick LOL....Eden does say in the vid Tottenham interests me....and hopes it to be sorted soon....interesting indeed

Can't... fit.... all these great midfielders into a team.... >.<'

Forget strikers and defenders, just stick 10 across the middle.

Well, to call it a day, he hopes it will be done soon. Thats a start.

The man at the end, goes on on about saying how good Redknapp is, man management, and with young players. Hazard doesnt comment, he knows that.

[video=youtube;cyMP1eeIjm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMP1eeIjm8[/video]

What he said ^

He seems like a very level headed guy. The way he was talking about Barca and Real too, saying he wasn't ready for them yet. Also when he said he hadn't signed anything but hoped for something to happen, it did appear as if he was being a bit ambiguous with whom he would sign. But I do hope he was referring to spurs as rather than say spurs are an interesting club he said that spurs interest him.

The pundits and are all saying that it would be a good idea to work for spurs given the manager and the players and he says that he agrees and says that the manager is a top class t'riffic manager, he basically says he is a great manager. Great used in the same intensitiy and context as saying "so and so is one of the greats". He also seems to have a bit of a man crush on Krunchie, the pundit mentions that Modric who he will be facing in the WC2014 qualifies plays for us as well as the superstar Bale. Then Hazard goes all gooey inside and mentions
"Krancjar, Krancjar, Niko, the Croatian"

The guy at the end talks wonders of Harry how he is a great man manager and says that players can come to him with anything. He also says that Redknapp has lots of time for youngsters.

Basically I reckon when 'Arry was out watching Remy for Marseille v Lille, he must have been meeting up with Joe who has been tapping Hazard up for us and been telling him how great old 'Aitch is. Sign him up levy, and a good piece of networking by Harry. If we pull this off kudos to him as i thought his scouting knowledge only extended to the "premiership years 2002-2006" DVD.

Won't believe it until he actually signs and is photographed holding a Spurs shirt with hopefully Arry's arm around him.

Can't... fit.... all these great midfielders into a team.... >.<'

Forget strikers and defenders, just stick 10 across the middle.

:)

Hazard & Lennon for the right side
Bale on the left (which Hazard can also play ?) Krancjar back up
Modric & Huddelstone - creative midfield
Parker & Sandro sharing defensive midfield
VdV bit of a wild card - ACM/deep forward type

that's 9 players covering the 4/5 positions we have in midfield - perfect if you ask me

This stinks of:

HR: I want to go to England
DL: fudge off, you'd be much better off here
HR: I need to see some level of aspiration
DL: ....

He seems like a very level headed guy. The way he was talking about Barca and Real too, saying he wasn't ready for them yet. Also when he said he hadn't signed anything but hoped for something to happen, it did appear as if he was being a bit ambiguous with whom he would sign. But I do hope he was referring to spurs as rather than say spurs are an interesting club he said that spurs interest him.

The pundits and are all saying that it would be a good idea to work for spurs given the manager and the players and he says that he agrees and says that the manager is a top class t'riffic manager, he basically says he is a great manager. Great used in the same intensitiy and context as saying "so and so is one of the greats". The guy at the end talks wonders of Harry how he is a great man manager and says that players can come to him with anything. He also says that Redknapp has lots of time for youngsters.

Basically I reckon when 'Arry was out watching Remy for Marseille v Lille, he must have been meeting up with Joe who has been tapping Hazard up for us and been telling him how great old 'Aitch is. Sign him up levy, and a good piece of networking by Harry. If we pull this off kudos to him as i thought his scouting knowledge only extended to the "premiership years 2002-2006" DVD.

But 'Arry might not be here next summer... :(

A sort of anti-Ossie, then. ;)

I've solved it!... well sort of.....

---------------Friedel------------
-Walker--------King---------Bae--
-------Sandro-Modric-Parker------
--Lennon------Hazard--------Bale--
--------------Adebayor-------------

So what if games might get into double figures, i bet we'd score more then the opponents.

Oh bugger i left out VdV ahhhhhh double bugger i forgot about huddlestone.. and livermore... gah!

Last edited:
Oh and as you can see from this video. Hazard is a settled lad and he wants nothing to ruin his career. A bit like Bale. Very serious. Never heard a bad story about him.

My French mate's translation: He's chosen spurs because he feels he'll get more game time there, as well as champions league. 'all' that remains is for the two clubs to agree a fee... Holy brick

If - and its a big IF - we sign Hazard, can you see Harry not sticking around next season? Would this signing be a valentines gift from Levy to Harry. Don't break up with me! If so good move Dan.

This stinks of:

HR: I want to go to England
DL: fudge off, you'd be much better off here
HR: I need to see some level of aspiration
DL: ....

I literally cannot see Levy standing silent. I can imagine him laughing evilly, fangs dripping with the blood of Haringey Council, but I cannot see him standing silent.

And if given the choice between managing Eden Hazard or James fudging Milner on the right wing, I can only see one winner for the sensible manager.

This is our chance, 'Arry. If Hazard signs (and we get a decent striker in) we will be the strongest team in England bar Emirates Marketing Project. Everything's set up for you. Win the title, and you can manage England after. :D

I mean, they're hardly going to forget about you if you win the title, are they? The media are creaming themselves over you now, and the only silverware you've won is the FA Cup.(Though I'm the first to acknowledge that silver isn't everything). If you win the title, you'll be a demi-GHod. :D

Back