• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

If - and its a big IF - we sign Hazard, can you see Harry not sticking around next season? Would this signing be a valentines gift from Levy to Harry. Don't break up with me! If so good move Dan.

i think HR will be our manager next season

in fact id put money on it

But 'Arry might not be here next summer... :(

The thing is Harry would have know this summer anyway that he would be leaving for England, given that Capello's contract ends after the Euros. So that would have affected proceedings anyway. So If this is all true, its all my speculation anyway, Redknapp will stay at Spurs. He could still take the job part time.

Billy, i hope you are right...

The good thing about all this Hazard talk is that this wouldnt be happening if we were thinking Harry was off.

Its been nearly a week now since Capello's gone, surely if Harry was to leave, hazard wouldnt be saying he was going to join us because he likes the manager? or i am dreaming?

If the deal is that close to coming to fruition then we should try to seal the pre-arrangement deal as soon as possible. The quicker we get him training with our squad next summer, the better, plus it will allow everyone to enjoy the completion of the transfer excitement. I hate the idea that the deal could collapse now with it being so tantalisingly close.

Here's a little Belgian chocolate for you darling Harry.

Then Harry may take the national side over the summer, or not at all. It's all up in the air. But IF Hazard comes off, smart chess move Levy. Will make Harry's decision that much harder/ easier.

I literally cannot see Levy standing silent. I can imagine him laughing evilly, fangs dripping with the blood of Haringey Council, but I cannot see him standing silent.
It wasn't really standing silent, it was more

"Hmmm, I have an idea"

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

My French mate's translation: He's chosen spurs because he feels he'll get more game time there, as well as champions league. 'all' that remains is for the two clubs to agree a fee... Holy brick

Sadly, with Levy at the helm, agreeing the fee is likely to be the hardest step by far.

Sadly, with Levy at the helm, agreeing the fee is likely to be the hardest step by far.

Surely this must be closer than we think if Hazard can speak so openly? The club has clearly been involved in some kind of discussions? But would be incredible this, such a massive massive statement. Which is why i'm not going to believe it until I see it. Wish my French was better though!

Levy has only been stingy when it comes to players that who aren't young with no resell value or who could be a risk. That is why he was stingy with the Parker transfer and with the Leandro transfer. Hazard is probably a bigger talent than modric was at the same age, he is already the best player if not one of them in the french league. He will want to pay the money for this transfer, obviously there needs to be a bit of negotiation to start off with. As with all transfers.

Still nothing on www.lequipe.fr, skysports, or bbc.

The french are not happy their best player is not going to Chelsea or City.

They should be extremely happy that he is not. he goes to Emirates Marketing Project how many games a season would he really get?

I think Chelsea have done themselves over here with Lukaku, Having bought him they have refused to play him even though he has looked far better then a misfiring torres. If they give him a couple of starts who knows, he might even score more (lol!)...

Him coming to us he'll actually get some games with some quality midfielders, [-o< Please don't leave modders/bale/sandro [-o<, and he'll actually grow as a player...

What jjset posted a few weeks back
On Hazard

Yes his club will sell. Hopefully not to the highest bidder!

Harry had a great meeting with him last week and he is worried about not playing each week like his mate Lukalu does. Same with City. We can near enough guarantee that.(though we wouldnt for others!)

not tapping up as Eden requested it with the clubs permission.

Daniel was over there the week before and we also had club directors there last week.

it got really serious and on Sunday Monday we thought or were very confident he was ours!

Not over yet and what he said in his press conference was nearly verbatim as per the discussion with Harry.

Make of it what you will but i think it's not as far fetched as the Chelsea supporters and press would like us to believe!

They also contacted us about him joining not the other way around!!!

Knocked us for six hence Daniel going over there initially and when he asked to meet Harry after the clubs agreed terms it was really surreal but then nothing happened, well YET

They should be extremely happy that he is not. he goes to Emirates Marketing Project how many games a season would he really get?

I think Chelsea have done themselves over here with Lukaku, Having bought him they have refused to play him even though he has looked far better then a misfiring torres. If they give him a couple of starts who knows, he might even score more (lol!)...

Him coming to us he'll actually get some games with some quality midfielders, [-o< Please don't leave modders/bale/sandro [-o<, and he'll actually grow as a player...

This. Nasri has proved this season how a move to Emirates Marketing Project might not be for the best for players.

What jjset posted a few weeks back
On Hazard

Yes his club will sell. Hopefully not to the highest bidder!

Harry had a great meeting with him last week and he is worried about not playing each week like his mate Lukalu does. Same with City. We can near enough guarantee that.(though we wouldnt for others!)

not tapping up as Eden requested it with the clubs permission.

Daniel was over there the week before and we also had club directors there last week.

it got really serious and on Sunday Monday we thought or were very confident he was ours!

Not over yet and what he said in his press conference was nearly verbatim as per the discussion with Harry.

Make of it what you will but i think it's not as far fetched as the Chelsea supporters and press would like us to believe!

They also contacted us about him joining not the other way around!!!

Knocked us for six hence Daniel going over there initially and when he asked to meet Harry after the clubs agreed terms it was really surreal but then nothing happened, well YET

If this goes through, I think JJJetset should be declared King of the ITKs (or Lord of the Flies, same thing).

Back