• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

It looks like Balotelli will be sold in the summer.
Who here would take him? or is he not worth the trouble?

I would, if the price was right. Although we should probably put a clause in his contract that Parker should be allowed to kick him in the head on his first day of training...

Immensely talented, already very good, could become fantastic. Most players grow up eventually...

I would, if the price was right. Although we should probably put a clause in his contract that Parker should be allowed to kick him in the head on his first day of training...

Immensely talented, already very good, could become fantastic. Most players grow up eventually...

There was a one hour special about him on 5 live a couple of months back. Some of the people in the Italian set up were making out that he could be every bit as good as Rooney, C Ronaldo etc if he sorted his head out.

However, Mancini has indulged him, and treated him more carefully than any manager has treated any other player, and if he can't control him, you wonder if its worth the risk.

I'd be prepared to take the gamble though - I feel as though we've got enough senior pros to keep him in line. Emirates Marketing Project is a bit of a madhouse, and that probably doesn't help someone like Balotelli

There was a one hour special about him on 5 live a couple of months back. Some of the people in the Italian set up were making out that he could be every bit as good as Rooney, C Ronaldo etc if he sorted his head out.

However, Mancini has indulged him, and treated him more carefully than any manager has treated any other player, and if he can't control him, you wonder if its worth the risk.

I'd be prepared to take the gamble though - I feel as though we've got enough senior pros to keep him in line. Emirates Marketing Project is a bit of a madhouse, and that probably doesn't help someone like Balotelli

I actually have quite a bit of time for him, although a lot of that disappeared when he kicked Parker...

Apparently he was bullied a lot as a kid, and when he met a young City fan who also told him he was bullied he went to the kid's school and told the bullies to stop it. Also heard he got some dingdongheads shouting racial abuse at him during an Italy game, Italians that is, while he was representing his country. Add to that a lot of fame, pressure and money at a very early age and I'm not surprised that he ended up a bit bonkers.

It looks like Balotelli will be sold in the summer.
Who here would take him? or is he not worth the trouble?

No, no and no. Mourinho couldn't tame him. Mancini, who he sees as a father figure, is just about managing. No thanks.

And why do so many football fans cry when another team receives some credit? Swansea play good football. Better football than a lot of the teams in the league, who struggle to string together five passes. Their passing is excellent. For a newly promoted team, who were almost universally condemned to the drop with a joke points tally before the season even started, they now have 39 points with 7 games left. Sigurdsson is a good player. And we did change our style a bit to counter them.

Why is it so much of an insult when someone says this?

Balotelli reminds me of how Ibrahimovic was when he was younger. Bit of a nutcase that has turned out to be an excellent player, though he's still prone to the occasional madness.

Dzeko should be a number 1 target + he is good friends with Niko,Modric and Corluka.

Very hot and cold player. Much like Ade. I would point out, though, that his technical ability has been questioned over on Blue Moon, though I know that doesn't mean much considering that they boo their team for being second in the fudging league now.

Very hot and cold player. Much like Ade. I would point out, though, that his technical ability has been questioned over on Blue Moon, though I know that doesn't mean much considering that they boo their team for being second in the fudging league now.

They want everyone OUT and they want him out NOW - the reasonable debate over there is generally below 10% of the overall content

Somehow I think that RVP will stay put regardless of interest from other clubs.
He simply seems too content with Arsenal.

I can see that happening. I can also see them getting Podolski, someone like M'Vila and perhaps another LB in. I think they will spend this summer; they have to, and I can't imagine the debt being that much of a burden anymore. Assuming that's the case, their line-up would suddenly get a whole lot scarier. I dislike speculating on their future (we've got our own to worry about, after all), but a starting eleven of Sczczczczceny, LB(Kolarov, perhaps?), Vermaelen, Koscielny, Sagna, M'Vila, Arteta, Wheelchair, Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain and RVP is a frightening prospect.

That's why it is vital we invest this summer regardless. We can't rely on them being weak forever; we have to take advantage of it. We need to make some big signings, and I sincerely hope we do.

Hazard, perhaps. Rossi as well. Ade on a permanent deal would be nice as well. These are all eminently achievable, and, by selling Gomes, Charlie, Bassong, Pienaar, Bentley, Jenas, and maybe Defoe in the summer, we can recoup a lot of what we spend. Then, with Naughton and Caulker returning from their loans to provide cover/competition, I believe we can genuinely dream of the title.

Fail to do at least one of those deals, however, and we are asking for trouble.

They want everyone OUT and they want him out NOW - the reasonable debate over there is generally below 10% of the overall content

Well, I think we're not all that different; after all, I've just advocated selling seven first-teamers, one of which (Defoe) is our top scorer.

I'd like to hope we don't sink completely to their level, though. Some of the stuff on that site is absolutely mental. Sell Dzeko! Sell Nasri! Sell Barry! Sell Johnson! Buy Ronaldo! Buy Higuain! Buy Robben! Buy Bale! Buy them all! Hire Mourinho! We have to win the league we are MANCHESTER Emirates Marketing Project RAWRRRRRR!

Jesus.....

I'll still maintain what I said about him when he was still in Germany, he would be a wonderful player for us!

I'll still maintain what I said about him when he was still in Germany, he would be a wonderful player for us!

He's good in the air, and clinical on his day. Does his day come often enough? Personally, don't think so. But then again, Ade's pretty much the same, so perhaps I shouldn't judge him too harshly. Still, if it came to a straight shoot-out between Ade and Dzeko, I know which one I'd pick. Better the devil you know.;)

Back