• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Top 3 side in France, big haven for Senegalese communities. Probably a really good fit. Better than Watford

So agree with that, but moving from a top European league to the French league feels like a step back for someone coming into his prime.

Not as extreme as moving to Saudi, but dont think its says much about a player's ambition and dive

So agree with that, but moving from a top European league to the French league feels like a step back for someone coming into his prime.

Not as extreme as moving to Saudi, but dont think its says much about a player's ambition and dive

He has gone from the Championship, its a move forward.

I think Mount and Havertz were monumentally overpriced, whereas selling Barnes for £38m is merely 'full'

I dont think barnes is a bad player, but not sure he's good enough to be a starter if they're aspiring to be a top 4 team...in which case £38m for a squad player feels quite a lot
Price is based on buyers value of fulfilling a need. ETH has shown that he knows what type of players he wants and can them up and running in no time. I think Mount will come good for the price.

Havertz is a strange one. Feels like there's a mental barrier he needs to break through.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Suspect we need to sell Kane or at least Hojbjerg before we’ve got the money to do a deal for Tapsoba.

With a 250m excess in the bank I think it's as likely to be a numbers game based on us having the cast of ben hur still on the books along with the valuations being apart. You of course could be right, I just look at our squad list and it even scares me the level of waste we have now, especially as everyone's back from loans, it's criminal really

With a 250m excess in the bank I think it's as likely to be a numbers game based on us having the cast of ben hur still on the books along with the valuations being apart. You of course could be right, I just look at our squad list and it even scares me the level of waste we have now, especially as everyone's back from loans, it's criminal really
As I've said before, if you tell players they're not getting a squad number then it is very rare that they would stick around to never play and just pick up their wages. There are actually very, very few Winston Bogade type players in football.

As I've said before, if you tell players they're not getting a squad number then it is very rare that they would stick around to never play and just pick up their wages. There are actually very, very few Winston Bogade type players in football.

True but we have had too many near the Winston Bogade line who seemingly seem happy picking up their wage or have been difficult to budge. Ndombele and Lo Celso seemingly hard to move on or too expensive to write off

Levy is often too risk adverse to sign someone incase of something going wrong, seems ingrained in his nature.

This is having to unpick the last 5 years

True but we have had too many near the Winston Bogade line who seemingly seem happy picking up their wage or have been difficult to budge. Ndombele and Lo Celso seemingly hard to move on or too expensive to write off

Levy is often too risk adverse to sign someone incase of something going wrong, seems ingrained in his nature.

This is having to unpick the last 5 years
Because we haven't signed replacements and told them they're not getting a squad number. Even Davinson Sanchez right now is probably thinking he can reject a move somewhere else and remain part of our squad next season seeing as we haven't signed another centre back. Sign one and tell Sanchez he hasn't got a squad number and he'd move somewhere else I pretty much guarantee it.

Because we haven't signed replacements and told them they're not getting a squad number. Even Davinson Sanchez right now is probably thinking he can reject a move somewhere else and remain part of our squad next season seeing as we haven't signed another centre back. Sign one and tell Sanchez he hasn't got a squad number and he'd move somewhere else I pretty much guarantee it.

I get that and in part I agree but that is also hugely based on other clubs wanting to match wages. I don't think it's a good look banishing anywhere between 3-5 players to not having squad numbers in hope they leave, that would pull the clubs reputation down the toilet for other reasons. And plenty were not assigned PL places in the last couple of years and still stuck it out or forced loans where we still had to swallow wages.

BTW I have no issue with the club doing what you say, I wish they would

Back