• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I'm not sure about the quality. Gallagher isn't much use with the ball - it's just his intense pressing without it.

Except when he played a full season for Palace with full confidence and absolutely ran their midfield. Scored a fair load for his role and I'm chipped in with some great assists.

Not sure where this lack of quality came from, yeh he is tenacious and kicks people abit, but that's a plus for me

A quiz to break the monotony of not signing centre backs and us holding Kane prisoners:

If Gallagher comes he will be only the 4th player in the PL era to join Chelsea from Spurs, the other 3 were...

A quiz to break the monotony of not signing centre backs and us holding Kane prisoners:

If Gallagher comes he will be only the 4th player in the PL era to join Chelsea from Spurs, the other 3 were...

Cuds, Gallas and one other, was it the PL when Hazzard came back?

Do you mean the other way round?

Poyet, Cudicini, Grodas?

35m is absolutely peanuts in 2023.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine signed Guimaraes for £40m 18 months ago and probably paid a premium given it was early in their 'project'

We're probably ok for HG numbers, particularly if we sell Sanchez and sign the Fulham chap, so would focus on quality.

I think we could probably get better for the money

Cuds, Gallas and one other, was it the PL when Hazzard came back?
I was most upset when I heard a kid pronounce his name as Micky Hazard like Eden Hazard at the legends friendly! :D

Tbf he was one of the better players on show, think he pulled a calf muscle though.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine signed Guimaraes for £40m 18 months ago and probably paid a premium given it was early in their 'project'

We're probably ok for HG numbers, particularly if we sell Sanchez and sign the Fulham chap, so would focus on quality.

I think we could probably get better for the money

Transfer to transfer you cant really compare thigs though, Haller joined West Ham for a fortune and was toilet water, on dace value I think he brings good quality and energy into a midfield and is value for 35m

If we flipped PEH for him I think it's an upgrade and more suited to the game Ange wants to play IMO

Is it?
I wouldn’t pay that for some players, but would for others
Surely it’s all relative
I rate Barnes but actually think Saint Maxim is a loss for them

Well within reason it is yeh, I think so, even if you compare it to money we have spent on a high number of players

I agree about the relative thing though and I think Gallagher is worth 35m, that parts my opinion of course, others won't see it.

Considering there is about a 20% premium for association trained players £35m is a good price. I remember stating on here that I was impressed with Gallagher when West Brom played us and he was on loan there. I didn't realise at the time that he was on loan to them from Chelsea.

Same, I was working at Arsenal game during Covid and he ws unreal for WBA, him and the Brazillian lad they had tore them apart.

His season at Palace was extremely high quality, you get anywhere near that player and 35m is a drop in ocean in todays market IMO.

Last edited:
Back