• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

They seem to want to attract tourists. Boxing, f1, golf etc...

Yeah they need to diversify their economy away from oil but realistically anyone wanting a holiday in the middle east will go to Dubai (maybe Abu Dhabi at a push) as the infrastructure is much better and it's a bit more westernised with bars and clubs etc. I don't see anyone wanting to visit Saudi for a holiday unless it's for a one off reason like a boxing match.

Quite different players IMO. Barkley was a good player but tended to hold on to the ball for a bit too long (which Gallacher doesn’t do). Despite that I think Barkley still would’ve been a bigger player than he was if it wasn’t for his injury problems.

And the greed, he went to Chelsea for a massive wage when he would have got more game time with us. From then on he rarely played when fit and just disappeared. Just looked him up and he's playing for Nice and only 29. What a waste.

Gallacher is on the up, 23 year old with 7 caps - most clubs would look at that as a decent signing.

Not saying it's true. But it was close to €100m (whatever close to means). Barca paid €61m.

The question isn't just why would we offer that ammount. But why would his club accept a lesser bid from barca?
Sort sort of dodgy corruption no doubt

Yeah they need to diversify their economy away from oil but realistically anyone wanting a holiday in the middle east will go to Dubai (maybe Abu Dhabi at a push) as the infrastructure is much better and it's a bit more westernised with bars and clubs etc. I don't see anyone wanting to visit Saudi for a holiday unless it's for a one off reason like a boxing match.

And like the World Cup people stayed away and flew in from Dubai, the holiday market in Qatar has tanked post World Cup

Not saying it's true. But it was close to €100m (whatever close to means). Barca paid €61m.

The question isn't just why would we offer that ammount. But why would his club accept a lesser bid from barca?
Agents in these contexts tend to talk about the total compensation ie. Transfer fee and wages etc.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Time to act. So we don't have to pay £80m next summer
1 goal and 5 assists and hasn’t even broken into the under 21’s team yet, i doubt he is going to be worth £80m next summer. Bournemouth being the only team to put a bid in tells you a lot. Will Hughes springs to mind.

1 goal and 5 assists and hasn’t even broken into the under 21’s team yet, i doubt he is going to be worth £80m next summer. Bournemouth being the only team to put a bid in tells you a lot. Will Hughes springs to mind.

I did like will hughes to my shame. Thought he would be like carrick.

Back