• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

He was excellent for Brighton and wouldn't take too much notice of his year at Chelsea. If we got a good deal for him he'd be a good buy, but we've already too many for that position and need to get rid of at least 3 there.
More important positions to sort first and should only be looking at this if it doesn't impact buys for them.

Doherty linked with a return to Wolves. That A.Madrid stint didn't last long. They are replacing him with Azpilicueta I think

The World is having a regression, ppl cant afford using so much money om football and buying luxery things. And the premier League act like nothing… I belive this is going to bite hard when it the income is going to drop.
Viaplay lost alot of money, buying the rights to pl. and having 20-30% less abb then expected.

Is it though? With the quality that is going over there and the money involved, the Saudi league will be watched more than La liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

Not sure how many teams are in their league, but if its a small 12 team league they probably need another 150 more players of decent enough quality. Granted they dont all need to be stars but they're still a long way short of challenging the top few European leagues. Even then, I'm not sure how feasible a decent league is there given the temperature will make games turgid and the teams will need subsidising for an eternity...no CL equivalent of any quality, TV money isnt going to be flowing in (internationally at least), I dont see shirt sales being high given locals probably wont wear them and fan bases elsewhere would takes years to build.....

The World is having a regression, ppl cant afford using so much money om football and buying luxery things. And the premier League act like nothing… I belive this is going to bite hard when it the income is going to drop.
Viaplay lost alot of money, buying the rights to pl. and having 20-30% less abb then expected.
What’s viaplay?

Back