• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Celtics Jota is going to Saudi.

This exodus to Saudi is really bad for the tier 2 leagues in Europe. PL should be able to defend its leadership position, but impact will be a little lower down the food chain

Will be interesting to see whether these players going to Saudi stay for more than a yaer or two. The cultural impact on their lives outside football, and lives for their spouses/kids, is huge

This exodus to Saudi is really bad for the tier 2 leagues in Europe. PL should be able to defend its leadership position, but impact will be a little lower down the food chain

Will be interesting to see whether these players going to Saudi stay for more than a yaer or two. The cultural impact on their lives outside football, and lives for their spouses/kids, is huge

Dont think it makes a lot of difference with families, modern players live in a bubble, would have bigger effect if they had teenage children.

Dont think it makes a lot of difference with families, modern players live in a bubble, would have bigger effect if they had teenage children.

I know people who have done government work in Saudi, there are little tricks of the trade that they use to make it more bearable. Putting their family in Bahrain and commuting on the causeway, giving their families a little more liberal life, better downtime etc. There might be marketing agreements in the players contracts though that means they have to live in Saudi in order to promote (wash) the country reputation

I dont agree with that. Basic things about what their family can wear if they go to the Chanel/Gucci etc shop in Riyadh, not being able to drink, etc

I dont agree with that. Basic things about what their family can wear if they go to the Chanel/Gucci etc shop in Riyadh, not being able to drink, etc

Its usually a bigger issue for the families than the players, the players in general can live like that, downtime on the PS5 and a nice meal now and then. Its the wives and kids that struggle as when they play, they stay home, if there is little to do past the obvious and you don't have friends and family to do the things you might take for granted, its hard. The players then get it in the ear from their wives and thats what makes it harder.

People will point to the money, but that often makes it worse, players with money and nothing to do with it (in reason) makes more boredom.

I can't comment anymore on this subject, my heart is broken in sympathy for these poor individuals forced into slavery and the deprivation their families are forced to suffer. My only hope for them is they can get on one of those small boats back to UK with all those other refugees when they can get out of their tyranny.

I can't comment anymore on this subject, my heart is broken in sympathy for these poor individuals forced into slavery and the deprivation their families are forced to suffer. My only hope for them is they can get on one of those small boats back to UK with all those other refugees when they can get out of their tyranny.

Of course, it sounds ridiculous on the face of it, but thats just human nature for you, made worse by the fact they have had the best of everything

Linked with Joao Palhinha today, now if you could swap out PEH and pay the difference for this lad, you do it

You would be I think they'll be asking more than we're prepared to go to, and we'll find cheaper alterantives. Bit similar to the Raya >> Vicario situation.

Way out of our price range.

Not sure it means we need to loan something. My assumption is we'd sell PEH

Which in theory would be the reason for doing it. You sell PEH and pay the other half, we are no way as skint as whats being popularly touted on here even without CL football, especially as we are likely clearing the decks and also given that most transfers are paid like the tally man.

BTW just spitballing not saying it happens

Back