• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Some more rumblings about us going after Manor Solomon on a free, is it a tiny bit of a coincidence that we're now playing his former club in a friendly where proceeds going to their charitable foundation? Wasn't there a (probably gonads) rumour they would sue FIFA and the club that signs him over them cancelling his contract...

Some more rumblings about us going after Manor Solomon on a free, is it a tiny bit of a coincidence that we're now playing his former club in a friendly where proceeds going to their charitable foundation? Wasn't there a (probably gonad*s) rumour they would sue FIFA and the club that signs him over them cancelling his contract...

Yes their ceo or dof made a statement. He also specifically mentioned spurs. Someone posted it the other day.

Some more rumblings about us going after Manor Solomon on a free, is it a tiny bit of a coincidence that we're now playing his former club in a friendly where proceeds going to their charitable foundation? Wasn't there a (probably gonad*s) rumour they would sue FIFA and the club that signs him over them cancelling his contract...

Some Israeli Spurs fan on SC posted to say he knows his dad and comes from the same town and he'll sign by Monday ;)

Would be a very good shout. Young, good scoring record for his position, international experience, free

Hard to see how it could be a bad signing and would fit with Ange's system

I saw Tanganga has been linked with Luton and Atalanta, and PEH is linked with A.Madrid and Bayern in the last few days. Things are picking up aren't they.

Would be great if both those left, for either of those clubs. Good for us and them I'd have thought

I am curious as to why we arent going for Harvey Barnes or perhaps Ndidi from Leicester.
Barnes would be expensive I guess.

is Ndidi any better than what we have in CM? Think there’s been far higher priorities (CB x2, GK and AM) than upgrading on CM, if it even is an upgrade?

Barnes would be expensive I guess.

is Ndidi any better than what we have in CM? Think there’s been far higher priorities (CB x2, GK and AM) than upgrading on CM, if it even is an upgrade?

Fair point on other positions needing an upgrade especially the CB. I dont know how much Barnes will cost.

I am curious as to why we arent going for Harvey Barnes or perhaps Ndidi from Leicester.

I think Barnes' fee would be disproportionate to the impact he'll likely have near-term....and couple that with priority of positions and cash available, might rule him out for us.

If we're signing 2 CBs, we need £50m - £60m for those perhaps so not sure we could find say £25m - £30m for Barnes

A bit like swtiching from Raya to Vicario, if Solomon is available for much lower price I could see us going for him instead

Back