• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

If we want top four we are going to have to beat teams around us . Not managed that so far . Geordies will be tough to beat at the weekend.

Need Kulu back . This side does not look the same without him .

Can’t wait for the “we need to bounce back” “we wasn’t good enough” “it was disappointing but we will try to make that better in the next match” generic comments after the game.
You forgot the "we have to learn from it".

I just don't get why we're still this brick. Was fully expecting us to kick into gear at any moment this season, but this has been utterly dreadful. Watching us these days is a fudging snore.
Ive had enough, ive cancelled my Sky Sports and BT Sport. No one has a divine right to win but football is supposed to be entertainment, we are anything but.

No surprise in fairness, this is one of the half a dozen or so games I write off, year-in year-out, along with Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City away. Points we get from any of those are bonuses

We are not winning anything with this manager unless he has some sort of long term plan where it starts off brick and then we miraculously become serious title challengers.

This is making my eyes hurt.
When was the last time it was this bad ?
We aren't progressing. Utd are.
Ronaldo was the difference last season. We actually gave them an even game.
We are mile's away on tonight's showing.
So many cloggers in the team.

Back