• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

How on earth have we got twice as many points as Wigan.

looks like we're running out of ideas.

lennon and bale needs to come deeper and counter. both need to step it up.

we're saved only by the lack of quality in wigan's attack.

fudging SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
NO confidence, come on Siggers, show me show me SHOW ME PLEASE I WANT TO BE WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Imo, that much better option there was to pass to Lennon and it was obvious that was what he was going to do. Why was Lennon so flat footed there?

wtf Lennon it was obvious Sig was going to play that ball.

:)
Have to laugh mate, we both see two different scenarios. I really want to see Sig take a few more pops at goal when in that range. It was his forte at Swansea and one of the few reasons I was even a bit interested in him, the fact he 'could' be a goalsccoring midfielder. I want him to make a muppet out of me FFS!!!!

Oh dear what a poor half, Wigan have been far the better side! We only look remotely threatening when Bale and Lennon create something on their own.

Very unfortunate that Sandro had to go out as we can't afford to make two subs in at half-time. Should put Ade on for Dempsey, who has done close to nothing.

Boos....fudging losers. Try making a bit of noise and supporting the team.

This all days long.
Wigan have played well.
People thing we can just turn up for games and roll teams over.
We're doing okay with a team that's very hard to break down.

Looking forward to the half time boos.

Just heard it. Disgusting really, its why I don't go to the lane anymore. People forget that we've lost VDV, King, Modric who were our genuine world class players. At present we have a mid table midfield central midfield out there now Sandro has come off. Gallas is aging and Caulker is still learning the game, whilst JD is not a typical lone striker. However we have to persist with the players we have as we have no other alternatives. We need major rebuilding.

Back